sniper_wolf11 vs zanchy [bo9]

BF_Basse

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 26 March 2011 - 5:28 pm
Your sig is awesome! Never seen such a nice cut and paste work earlier. It must've taken hours and a lot of patience and skill to make such a wonderful work!
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 26 March 2011 - 5:38 pm
why is it only them that matter? because its all u play... rofl, so lame and short sited, besides, look in lobby other then vicious and eot, the most hosted bloods are gwarz, fury i see daily not and kot too dude rofl, ill take ss for u if u need.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 26 March 2011 - 5:56 pm
I play quite a lot of bloods [or maps rather] (most better than you too), sir. Other maps may be played, just as I play them, but those maps listed are the best bloods to determine one's skill and thus the only maps one should care about in the blood category. I could allow arguments for Germs, Vets, and Smosh perhaps... but Daze, Fury, KoT, and other garbage maps that nobody plays seriously? That is simply laughable.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 26 March 2011 - 7:16 pm
Germs was the standard for a long time, how did you not include that one the first time,
and tbh I find vetz bvg to be very skillful, i heard the colors aren't fair though
Link | Reply | Quote
 ArmyCore_

Posted 26 March 2011 - 7:41 pm
Just want to make a run down on Zanchys maps:

fury - Never seen it being played or for that matter heard of it. Completely sad to pick it
kot - A poor mans king of flags because the map is purely based on guess work unless you know what units each tower gives. While kof actually shows the units. So kot is another lol pick
path - Completely unfair map because player 1 has a huge advantage and i bet zanchy was player 1. So once again lol at this pick
gwarz - A good map so cant really say anything bad about it. So i guess its fair enough

With that being said any map should be available to be picked by both players no matter how gay they are to another player. So really zanchy its sad you saying you wont play certain maps especially when you go and pick unknown maps that nobody plays and unfair maps as well.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 26 March 2011 - 8:13 pm
Germs have depreciated in value due to cheap tactics, sadly.

Vets BvG has bad patrol points for Green unless he deletes a wall.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [XceL]Donnie

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:43 pm
the only good maps out there are line wars, and hitman.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:08 pm
Line Wars original name is Battle Defence. Who came up with the name Line Wars? :o
Link | Reply | Quote
 [XceL]Donnie

Posted 27 March 2011 - 8:49 am
probably dave, tree, or I.. Line war seemed to fit better
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 27 March 2011 - 2:44 pm
you ppl are insane rofl, my maps hosted more then urs = ownage, i dont need to prove.

anywho, quit living in the past and path isnt unfair :S u guys must be northern in breds lool
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 27 March 2011 - 2:56 pm
no other maps matter!!! ofc not!!! i cant play them, no i mean smosh khans only maps which matter menz, nobody else should play anything else they are superior in every way hahahaha, i will rule the world if i win them muahaha rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 ArmyCore_

Posted 27 March 2011 - 3:19 pm
As I said all maps should be allowed to be picked but you cant make stipulations either saying you wont play certain maps especially if your gonna pick lame maps that nobody plays or for that matter as even heard off. Also if path is so fair as you claim play me in path with me as host on your highest rated name and lets see how you do ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 27 March 2011 - 4:33 pm
ok ill play u path any time , as red rofl, path used to but v3 is fixed... rofl.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ArmyCore_

Posted 27 March 2011 - 5:55 pm
Ive been sitting waiting why arent you playing me?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ScreaMo

Posted 28 March 2011 - 1:21 am
I see Smosh, Gwarz, Germs, Veterans, Herofest, Dome, Khans all hosted more than the maps Zanchy has mentioned. However, KoT did go through a popular faze for a couple of months.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]45678
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 116 posts