CBF Tower.

[I3acI]OliMarley

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:24 pm
I started to play much this map and I have a big problem, 1/3 games (may be 2/3 lol) freezes.
(Archers Blood had the same problem, it was fixed)
Hopefully you can fix the problem.
Thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Calsino_

Edited 26 February 2011 - 3:40 pm by _Calsino_
Theres a messed up trigger most likely. What are you doing when it freezes? Such as did you get a certain razing or kill amount?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]OliMarley

Posted 1 March 2011 - 10:37 pm
Game freezes in any moment...
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/41092/:164450#post164450
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Calsino_

Posted 2 March 2011 - 1:57 am
Games freeze from problems with triggers or moding. I havn't played or looked at this map, but if there is 8 players. Then each player can get to a certain trigger that is messed up at a differnt time. What I am saying is if someone is lets say 1000 kills ahead of you, and if they hit that trigger then it will crash the game. But to you it will seem like random times.

Would you like me to look at the map?
Link | Reply | Quote
 BlueSteel

Edited 11 March 2011 - 6:59 pm by BlueSteel
I actually made a thread about this a while back. It does seem to freeze a great deal which never happened in the versions we played on gamespy. Really needs to be fixed somehow.

On a side note, the CBF Extreme map made by I think Master_G has extreme freezing problems as well.

Edit: To anyone that knows, am I right to think CBF is possibly the oldest CB map as I remember it was around in like 2000 along with Germs Blood and a few others?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts