The top all arounder

[_1st_]Zanchy___

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:07 am
Hey all you nerds,

I want to settle it even though nobody cares, its just a game. But anyway i am best player ever to play this game. none of you nerds can beat me. even ask my friends on game spy they know i rock. ask gamespy players. you have to ask them because i wasnt good enough to play on zone i had to play on n00best server ever. you have to ask game spy players... oh wait im the only one to ever play that server?

lol guys u argue so much its a video game. lol. jeeezseeee if u knew me guys. my social life rocks u all. i dont even play anymore even though i have more games played than everyone. and when i say i have a social life i mean i watch guys on chat roulette.

Guys its just a game play for fun, fun!. Sad, the game isnt fun anymore my life work of point trading has failed. i cant believe voobly reset rates now no one will believe that i am the best!!! why !!!! why voobly!!!!! Maybe if i keep saying i am the best people will eventually believe me??? I am the best. i am the best. i am the best. i am a noob, i mean i am the best. i am the best. i am the best. believe me yet?

your replies will be hallarious all u ppl do is yabble yabble yabble. Ask me for a bo9 so i can make excuses and not play or pick noob maps. either way im bester. still you guys are so funny, always so serious.

Please reply with a well thought, logical post so i can completely ignore it and reply with my nonsense. But anyway, this is my last post, i wont reply anymore. oh hell u know ill reply thats all i do. i am the best.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ScreaMo

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:15 am
Nearly fooled me ya did.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:32 am
the person who made this needs locking up lol, i feel sorry for you :) but you're trying to get to me, and i just don't care!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Master_G

Posted 11 February 2011 - 1:15 am
;lol that was funny.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Imberry

Posted 11 February 2011 - 1:32 am
You use too much the word 'nerd', are u traumatized with that?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Archybot

Edited 11 February 2011 - 2:36 am by [ViCiouS]Archybot
Hey all you nerds,

I want to settle it even though nobody cares, its just a game. But anyway i am best player ever to play this game. none of you nerds can beat me. even ask my friends on game spy they know i rock. ask gamespy players. you have to ask them because i wasnt good enough to play on zone i had to play on n00best server ever. you have to ask game spy players... oh wait im the only one to ever play that server?

lol guys u argue so much its a video game. lol. jeeezseeee if u knew me guys. my social life rocks u all. i dont even play anymore even though i have more games played than everyone. and when i say i have a social life i mean i watch guys on chat roulette.

Guys its just a game play for fun, fun!. Sad, the game isnt fun anymore my life work of point trading has failed. i cant believe voobly reset rates now no one will believe that i am the best!!! why !!!! why voobly!!!!! Maybe if i keep saying i am the best people will eventually believe me??? I am the best. i am the best. i am the best. i am a noob, i mean i am the best. i am the best. i am the best. believe me yet?

your replies will be hallarious all u ppl do is yabble yabble yabble. Ask me for a bo9 so i can make excuses and not play or pick noob maps. either way im bester. still you guys are so funny, always so serious.

Please reply with a well thought, logical post so i can completely ignore it and reply with my nonsense. But anyway, this is my last post, i wont reply anymore. oh hell u know ill reply thats all i do. i am the best.

This is not Zanchy. No run-on sentences, and commas mostly are in the right places...

Try again
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot__]RightAboveIt

Posted 11 February 2011 - 3:32 am
This is not Zanchy. No run-on sentences, and commas mostly are in the right places...

Try again
but but.. he spelled it hallarious... so it must be zanchy?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kazushi

Edited 11 February 2011 - 3:58 am by Kazushi
funny thing is zanchy claims he doesn't play yet he has games played on 10th feb, 8th feb, 2nd feb, 30th jan, 29th jan etc...

So what, he took 5 days off? Is he so addicted to this game that he thinks not playing it for 5 WHOLE days is classed as not playing??

Also, very well done to the creator of this topic lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Master_G

Posted 11 February 2011 - 4:14 am
but but.. he spelled it hallarious... so it must be zanchy?

I can verify this. It is indeed Zanchy ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 11 February 2011 - 4:23 am
lol ;bored
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Sneak_

Edited 11 February 2011 - 3:08 pm by [ViCiouS]Sneak_
my **** is 11 inches

ALL AROUND!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 11 February 2011 - 6:29 pm
ok guys, you won't see me posting anymore, this is my final goodbye, I was just joking with you all lol.. you get so serious, I don't ever play now anyway... but, I got exams coming so..

Cya all, gl in life, don't take any offence from the stuff I spoke lol, and don't get addicted to AoC, it's not worth it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kazushi

Posted 11 February 2011 - 7:11 pm
You dont ever play now anyway..

apart from the 2 games on 10th feb (yesterrday), 7 games on the 8th (3 days ago)...

9 games in 3 days but you never play
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'm sure you'll respond to this too :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 No1AboVeMe_

Posted 11 February 2011 - 7:17 pm
Ahahahahah funny in total he said 3 times this is my last post, and he's still posting. Come on liar we all know that you'll smurf and stop saying 'this is my last post' when it isn't loool ;thumbdown
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_1st_]Zanchy___

Posted 11 February 2011 - 8:03 pm
seriously guys i wont be posting anymore i will just check the forums between my exams and my games of aoc and reply then but srsly i wont post anymore lol get a life nerds lol

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]23456
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 89 posts