Community Forums > Voobly Community > Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Death Match > How do I downloand and watch recorded games?

How do I downloand and watch recorded games?

x_ThE_pLaGue_x

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:37 am
I noticed you can go on other members profiles and watch there recorded games

I am just wondering, I downloaded, and it goes to winzip/winrar

from their I am not sure how to actually open it and watch it

I would like some help please

thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 15 February 2011 - 9:55 am by mich
Your recorded games should be found in C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Age of Empires II/Saved Games folder. When you download another persons recording, it depends on what directory your downloads in. You need to find that file you downloaded on your computer, then move it to this folder to watch it in your AoC folder.

I don't use Winzip/Winrar. I use extract frog to change the saved games that are in .rar format.

[You must login to view link]

Extracting .rar Files: When you have downloaded and installed the [You must login to view link], open the folder with the .rar file in it that you wish to extract. You will see a file with a green box next to it. Double click on this file and the Extract Frog will automatically convert the files.
Link | Reply | Quote
 YodhaSuri

Posted 22 August 2011 - 3:12 pm
I was able to watch the game to only a small extent. I was not able to observe the complete recording. It says some message like "out of sync replaying game.Replaying stopped".
What does this mean?

How can i watch complete game?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Slenderblood

Posted 23 August 2011 - 9:58 pm
It is possible that the game you are watching went out of sync. Does it happen everytime you watch a recording?
Link | Reply | Quote
 YodhaSuri

Posted 30 August 2011 - 5:48 pm
Yes. It is happening everytime i watch.
Even the game i recorded also is not working for me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]_Dark_Fire_

Edited 18 May 2012 - 6:45 pm by [DZ]_Dark_Fire_
Unclick the button Demo Loop when your watching rec..

Hope this works :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [wB]PoLaR

Posted 10 June 2012 - 2:04 am
have you tried un-installing and re-installing the game?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Blackmore

Posted 26 June 2012 - 7:48 am
If someone cant watch an entire rec may be the patch version, you need to have the same patch as game was played, mostly uses 1.0c in conquerors, but could be exceptions.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Daud_Slayer

Posted 12 November 2013 - 8:32 pm
when i download a rec from a player of rm it goes to my downloads from there i click of extract here once its done i cut and paste it in the save game folder but it does not appear in my saved recorded games i have installed like 15 recs just in case and none of them appear except for few only three recordings have been appeared in my saved recored games why is that please tell i know this is deathmatch forum but i need help in this problem i have been having please reply quick
Link | Reply | Quote
 Daud_Slayer

Posted 12 November 2013 - 8:40 pm
ok right now through wololo i changed the version to 1.1 i guess and before i go further i have 1000 dm recs and i have been downloading rm recs now so anyways in other versions all of my 1000 recs would appear which i copied and paste fro my cousins computer every rec would appear but not the ones i downloaded except only three out of 25 like i said before and when i switced to 1.1 only my downloaded replays came and when i clicked on them it said that it cant load the old recs :/ what is it i am doing wrong
Link | Reply | Quote
 [B3N1T0]Induccion

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:36 pm
hi
u have a two type of recs .mgx (normal rec) and .mgz(userpatch rec)
here how see .mgz https://help.voobly.com/projects/technical-support/wiki/Watch_UserPatch_Recordings_%28mgz%29

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 11 out of 11 posts