Rambit CB Gold 2011

Is_this_my_name

Edited 28 April 2011 - 8:24 pm by Is_this_my_name
I have changed some things on the "Rambit CBG 2010 v3" map, to make a 2011 map.
anyone who plays a lot please give any suggestions.

things i have changed so far;
-took out henry v, archers of eyes, and sherrif
-made villager cost 5 and now start with 2500 stone instead of 3000
-took away blast furnace for charlemagne
-mayans, turks, mongols, chinese 1 less king
-added 100 hp to house gaurd
-get 325 stone for 1 king instead of 250
-increased ap/hp for nevski (at right store)
-delay middle alert 10 secs
-able to turn off paladins/kahn spawn
-replaced tamerlane (for starting king) with 9 archers of eyes
-changed starting king so each king has their own sections for buying
-hp buyable for belisarius and he charges 1 less ap
-tamerlanes spawn every 3 secs
-fixed anti-spawn blocking bug (now units on spawn for 5 secs die)
-fixed 2nd spawn unit so it goes to spawner
-made some extra space around spawners
-fixed spawning to behind pyramid
-changed invincible skirm to genitour and can now make skirms at archery range
-fixed byzantines invincible castles
-now get 2 tamerlanes at right store instead of 1
-monks made in 1st 10 min are removed so u cant convert unique units for civ kings
-walls for deleting haystacks invincible hp
-spawn selector king invincible hp
-ships no longer tasked from others spawns
-double haystacks around spawner so they cant be picked up

possibilities
-give every civ 1 more king and raise the price of all heroes up to william by 1 at top
-add full population buyable
-be able to buy spies, or just see enemies spawn
-add missionary and or a monastery and or monk techs buyable at right store
-add ap buyable for ur spawn
-still get kings for razes past 20
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 28 January 2011 - 2:51 pm
haha, use aokts, u can edit from there, i do :) but it's a good way to stop ppl editing maps and then saving it as the same name and cheat maps...... :)

stop it with the stupid hereos rofl, that's just NoS AD again but 2 secs after, take out all hereos before robin hood and add a few extra kings for ****ty civs and you're sorted, then it's more like the real old Rambit CB Gold.

-2nd spawn unit never tasks to the spawner properly, true, good edit.

-house gaurds die too fast for some players
maybe move them closer to base , no, it dosen't die if u use hotkeys to garrison it fast ...... that's just slow on their behalf, although make sure they're all the same distance away.

-anti spawn blocking trigger not effective
could increase tasker area, and kill units on spawn, if theyre there too long...... if ur spawned in the first place you're dead..... so...... this wont change anything really.

-koreans suck, saracens pwn
give back usual kings for koreans, take away 1 king for saracens

-bellisarius sucks
maybe add buyable hp at top for him , that's the point he's 6 kings.... if u do that, u have another version of william for 6 not 9, just get rid of him lol, better option.

-hero at right store too weak
could increase buyable ap/hp, the right store is fine, the neski does this, bs edit lol :)

don't get me wrong plz, i appreciate the fact you're editing the map to make it better for all, but im being critical, having played aoc cs and rcb for ... well 8+ years, practically since it came out, you're just making it into an easy map ruined for any noob to play, it is meant to be a battle of the civs to the hereos.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 28 January 2011 - 2:51 pm
haha, use aokts, u can edit from there, i do :) but it's a good way to stop ppl editing maps and then saving it as the same name and cheat maps...... :)

stop it with the stupid hereos rofl, that's just NoS AD again but 2 secs after, take out all hereos before robin hood and add a few extra kings for ****ty civs and you're sorted, then it's more like the real old Rambit CB Gold.

-2nd spawn unit never tasks to the spawner properly, true, good edit.

-house gaurds die too fast for some players
maybe move them closer to base , no, it dosen't die if u use hotkeys to garrison it fast ...... that's just slow on their behalf, although make sure they're all the same distance away.

-anti spawn blocking trigger not effective
could increase tasker area, and kill units on spawn, if theyre there too long...... if ur spawned in the first place you're dead..... so...... this wont change anything really.

-koreans suck, saracens pwn
give back usual kings for koreans, take away 1 king for saracens

-bellisarius sucks
maybe add buyable hp at top for him , that's the point he's 6 kings.... if u do that, u have another version of william for 6 not 9, just get rid of him lol, better option.

-hero at right store too weak
could increase buyable ap/hp, the right store is fine, the neski does this, bs edit lol :)

don't get me wrong plz, i appreciate the fact you're editing the map to make it better for all, but im being critical, having played aoc cs and rcb for ... well 8+ years, practically since it came out, you're just making it into an easy map ruined for any noob to play, it is meant to be a battle of the civs to the hereos.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Edited 29 January 2011 - 1:28 am by Is_this_my_name
using aokts i cant set areas in the right place or move units.

-taking out the heroes before robin +kings for **** civs is a good idea. i just wonder if some ppl will be pissed, it might not be fast paced enough.
though if both maps are rated we could see which ppl like. could replace NoS AD map sinice i havent seen anyone play that in months anyways.

-for spawn blocking, ive seen ppl bring a group of henry v onto the spawn to stop spawning martel or other hero. in that case the spawn wouldnt be dead anyways

-if robin is the 1st hero, koreans would be really good again so should they still get - 1 king ?

-for belisarius if there was a spot in the store beside him for 1 king and that gave him say... 200 hp, this would be different than william.

-wat do u mean "the neski does this" ?
the amount of ap and hp to buy for nevski is too low and should be more i think.

-ya it should be battle of civs to the heroes. rambit cb and RCB II are this way and no one plays them. i wonder if the reason gold took over is cheaper heroes or the towers in the middle that make it fast paced enough.
by "easy map ruined for any noob to play" do u mean its too complicated with all the heroes and noobs cant learn?

- also i was thinking it might be a good idea to make the villi 5 kings then lower the amount of stone u start with.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 30 January 2011 - 4:19 am
true, sucks! :( so use it, fill in the titles and go back and edit the scen in aoc, :( will take forever but its the only way. well the thing is about that, if you take out henry and stuff..... it may not be as fast pased, but you can give an extra few kings and make it more skillful, it will be fast pased, just diff hereos and you'll find a better game all around. there's no need for both to be rated, just silly, like 50 versions of rcb and ppl only play 2 :P

well spawn blocking, you can fix it i guess, maybe without editing triggers, just makke new ones? sounds guuud.

well the idea would be to maybe give kor just 1 king at the start and give others more, so you'll find civs like that will go castles, imp and maybe sub. martel. khan or whatever, but other civs like vik will be able to go right to hood / sub, sub should be made 6!!!!

true... but its the same thing, william, beli, theo.. :S i was thinking maybe something entirely different there, like maybe 7 kings, +9 ap to all hereos.. or something like they have in 10th, that is VERY effective , and when i say all hereos, current and the ones spawning.

not really dude :S its armours so good it makes up for it, anyway, what needs to be changed is the wolf! if nothing else, trust me on this 1 :P im a 1v1 player mostly the wolf sucks, dies so easily :S bring back theo there! haha¬

why not make villie 4 even, or 3, its no use lol, other then if ure pers, maybe 4 then, other civs take it, the time they built they're being bombarded with hereos lol, henry :S needs rid!! :)

rambit cb II and rcb cba not played because as well as that... they have silly other edits and changes, which just.. ruin it even more, 10th is one that does that, rambit blood kinda does, very nice map i asked for it to be rated -.-

Link | Reply | Quote
 [ 1st ]Fjorgynn

Posted 30 January 2011 - 8:18 pm
Make it clean from cheap heroes such as magnes, henry, sheriff and stuff. Revive back Old IGZ Map, starting heroes with Hood ;) Would be a lot better (I know people will cry but that's the truth - Henry war is sometimes pathetic).
Link | Reply | Quote
 12eVeNToN

Posted 2 February 2011 - 11:22 pm
Wtf? Why you have to completely change it? There are other versions you could change (NoS AD for example) or even make a new one, but why change so drastically the most popular?
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 3 February 2011 - 8:16 pm
Taking off some "cheap heroes" wouldn't change it completely, would make it harder and skillful, actually. Old IGZ Map was like that and was much more played than this current version. NOS AD should be removed ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 12eVeNToN

Posted 4 February 2011 - 12:26 am
cHop1n_ wrote:
Taking off some "cheap heroes" wouldn't change it completely, would make it harder and skillful, actually.

I don't think you are forced to buy them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Octo

Posted 4 February 2011 - 12:43 am
but ranged civs own non ranged if there are no decent heroes to buy near beginning
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 4 February 2011 - 6:02 pm
np 2010 and the new one can both be rated. so it doesnt matter how much its changed.

IGZ verion with no cheap heroes? from what i remember before henry v there was charlemagne, before that el cid, before that elephants, before that was the old zone.

I will probably take out the cheap heroes except leave charlemagne for 4 kings, take away his ap tech upgrade, and make him spawn per 4 or 5 secs instead of 3.
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 5 February 2011 - 2:51 pm
12eVeNToN wrote:
I don't think you are forced to buy them.

lol... Ofc I am since everyone picks them.. duh ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 5 February 2011 - 2:52 pm
np 2010 and the new one can both be rated. so it doesnt matter how much its changed.

IGZ verion with no cheap heroes? from what i remember before henry v there was charlemagne, before that el cid, before that elephants, before that was the old zone.

I will probably take out the cheap heroes except leave charlemagne for 4 kings, take away his ap tech upgrade, and make him spawn per 4 or 5 secs instead of 3.

Don't you think easier if we start to play back NOS AD? lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 5 February 2011 - 4:34 pm
cHop1n_ wrote:
Don't you think easier if we start to play back NOS AD? lol

not quite. charlemagne in nos ad is a lot worse than henry in 2010
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 5 February 2011 - 4:54 pm
not by much, both lame dummed down versions of rambit gold lol

Link | Reply | Quote