Rainbow Six turns 22 year old.

cyph_D2R

Edited 30 August 2021 - 6:31 pm by cyph_D2R
Hello old friends as per usual from time to time I get really nostalgic and look back fondly on the the time I played R6. From Mplayer to Zone to Gamespy then eventually Voobly it seems almost like another lifetime when we all gathered together talked ****, created clans and much more. Back then we had a since of community which has been lacking in video games in this era.

I hope everyone is doing well I had thought of jumping in a few games but it seems the lobby's are all but dead these days. Maybe we can all get together sometime and play some games like old times. If anyone is interested please add me on Battlenet (Blizzard Launcher) PaulJones#11242 or just drop by my stream @ Twitch Stream-- I usually stream several times a week playing various games. It would be great to catch up with some of you guys drop a follow if you can so I can reach out and maybe we can make something happen. Take care friends!

Update We have over 200+ people on discord putting games together join us!
[You must login to view link]

Full Game Patched with all maps follow instructions inside folder
[You must login to view link]

Cypher -D2R-
Link | Reply | Quote
 cyph_D2R

Posted 20 February 2021 - 4:33 pm
bump
Link | Reply | Quote
 DaNtHeMaN

Posted 2 April 2021 - 2:18 am
Yikes. I seem to remember about this forum every 5 years or so. Memories. Perhaps it's nostalgia, but these were the halcyon days. i suppose it was the cross over from the consoles to pcgaming at a time the internet was still raw... the glory days. These modern games with an anonymous enemy and superior graphics and realistic game play can do one! I'm old enough now at 38 to declare that the kids of today have no idea. It's boring. My dad probably said the same thing about pong tbf.
Link | Reply | Quote
 anthony_rwr

Edited 29 July 2021 - 4:10 am by anthony_rwr
lmfao dan .. facts..
do you have 1.04?
Link | Reply | Quote
 TacticalGaming

Posted 5 September 2021 - 5:36 am
You should post your stream on [You must login to view link] dude I will give you the content creator role :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts