Community Forums > Non-English Forums > German Community > Beschwerden > person nonstop ruining games by pausing etc

person nonstop ruining games by pausing etc

_Ohre_

Posted 13 May 2020 - 1:25 am
https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124608155 this player will never learn , everytime he losing games he start talking aboout rigged teams and games and nonstop pausing games , going afk and other stupid stuff , he is doing that quite a while now . alrdy ignored by many people in age 1 , couse we not have big player base he often gets unignored tho then 2 3 game snormal then he starts doing again , , we finally sick of him and want him to be banned , so maybe he learn it that way ,that he is doing sumething wrong.

to have an actual proof i recorded the last min of the game b4 he was defeated
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/619220183
Link | Reply | Quote
 IaMaBooZeR

Posted 13 May 2020 - 1:46 am
he did this to me for 30 minutes. non-stop pause spam
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Troy

Posted 13 May 2020 - 1:51 am
Hello guys,

Can you please post this in the game complaints so it can be reviewed by our Game related people. They will take actions as they see fit! :) https://www.voobly.com/forum/view/565

Cheers ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 supernoobdfx

Edited 13 May 2020 - 2:04 am by supernoobdfx
there are only privacy enabled posts u can open if im not wrong ? so how do we get to call people from our lobby to read the post then and agree and admit it ? , cant u copy paste the complaint ? or link this to it ? thx
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bubbbly

Edited 13 May 2020 - 4:02 am by Bubbbly
Kheisen gets emotional like a child whenever he loses.

i have seen him do the pausing routine many times. he also accuses everybody of playing with a "trainer" and controlling the lions.

why was this posted in the non-English forums? it's all english rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Troy

Posted 13 May 2020 - 4:47 am
Hello, there is no rule saying you must pause/keep paused It's the correct thing to do. However if this player is known for it then just unpause. You could even add something along the lines of "No Pausing or 1 pause" in game room description.

Cheers. ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bubbbly

Posted 13 May 2020 - 6:30 am
+Troy wrote:
Hello, there is no rule saying you must pause/keep paused It's the correct thing to do. However if this player is known for it then just unpause. You could even add something along the lines of "No Pausing or 1 pause" in game room description.

Cheers. ;flowers

you don't understand.

Kheisen hits the pause/unpause button 5 times every second, and does this for minutes on end. if you'd like a demonstration, i'd be happy to show you how this ruins the game, makes it unplayable.

you can't "just unpause". Kheisen both pauses and unpauses constantly, making it impossible to play.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Troy

Edited 13 May 2020 - 7:22 am by +Troy
Please report this here: https://www.voobly.com/forum/view/565 also link this thread if enough players have same issue this user will get in trouble.

Cheers. ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 [44]Azial44

Edited 13 May 2020 - 8:55 am by [44]Azial44
Morning Troy.

Can i just clarify, in AOE1 you get unlimited pauses, so any player can pause and unpause as many times as they like. The etiquette is give a player a minute or 2 if they need to for door or phone which is observed in 99% of cases. When unpaused, there is a 2-3 command lag/delay lag, so you can't click on anything.

This player has written some kind of macro programme, when he loses, and he doesn't like the loss for whatever reason, which is a a lot, numerous times with me on winning and losing sides. He then begs to change diplomacy, to ally up and try gain points. If doesnt work, heit means he can actually go afk, and he setups up his programme to hit F3 at 2-3 second intervals. The result of this is pausing and unpausing, best estimates are for every 20 seconds you get 1 second of gameplay due to the unpausing delay lag. It is not possible to do anything in this situation but to resume the game, as he will leave the PC, there is no reasoning with him.

We are a very small community, playing for many years, largely unmoderated as there are no active game mods - we moderate ourselves in who we let play. I am sure you hear this a lot (I did when I was a moderator years ago!) but you can really ask any player at any time in the aoe lobby, and they would want this guy removed.

I have attached some recent screenshots of when he did this teaming me in a 2v2 - we had lost and he didn't like it. The 2 opposition players were forced to resume after about half an hour (3 minute in game time). They are Korean and didn't realise he was afk and had left a pausing prog.

Please attached below.

Additionally, when in game, it amuses him to spam you with 20-30 nudges - you ignore him? he spams you again a minute later on a new account. Please see the bottom photo attached. I am sure if you check notes on his profile/in admin/moderator panel he has been given so many bans for different things in the past. He has had HWIDs at various points too.

Further information from comments on his profile: user=124608155

[You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
 +Troy

Posted 13 May 2020 - 10:22 am
Hello, I have brought this up to attention. Unfortunately I can't give anymore info about this though.

Cheers. ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 __Bad_DragoN__

Posted 13 May 2020 - 6:01 pm
I've had the same experience, please ban this toxic user asap.

Ruined at least 10 games I was in and so wasted a lot of our time (happened like described above with pausing).

Also it'd be great if a mod could appear every now and then in our lobby, because some other players behave in a similar way when losing, because they see Kheisen get away with it again and again.

Thanks for understanding, if you require funding to carry this out, please let us know.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Troy

Edited 13 May 2020 - 6:28 pm by +Troy
Hello, no funding necessary. Our game related Member Plus is looking into this for you guys. Also our Voobly Team just hired two new Member plus for that game. So there should be a couple game committee guys in that lobby for you guys. ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ohre__

Posted 13 May 2020 - 8:13 pm
i have the same experience with you more than heisen
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kheisen

Edited 13 May 2020 - 8:39 pm by Kheisen
FYI, supernoob and ligth_boom (aka fake ohre) are sthe same person. Azial is crying because I reminded everyone he got caught cheating in ror with no fog. So yeah, these are the people ruining my games all the time.

I remind the moderators here that I have reported many times many abuse and you guys did nothing. Ohre puts smurfs players in teams, they resign or betray us after 20 min and then take points. He does it all the time. What defense do we have since moderators do nothing ? Well, raging a pausing war to punish them each time they do their dirty tricks is the only system of defense that honest players have left.

As for Boozer, he is the first to go and pause/caus lag for REALLY NO REASONS AT ALL and has done it many many times. Again, maybe you should look who is complaining. Anyway I'm done with these guys, I'll never enter a Ohre room again but since he is smurfing all the time, again we honest players remain without any defenses.

Bad_dragon i simply lying, there are no 10 games where I paused because of obvious rigged game. Again, smurfs like Ohre using vpn probably.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kheisen

Posted 13 May 2020 - 8:48 pm
You should really remove the possibility to create infinite smurfs account . Azial alone has probably 1000 accouts, enter games pretending he is a new guy and make it impossible to have a fair game. Ohre does the same, we all know he is the king of smurfing. Just remove the smurfing possibility and aoe1 will become a stable community again.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 20 posts