Random Ladder

[xCs]_Jv

Posted 6 May 2020 - 7:28 pm
so its clearly an aside situation since i was the one debating about why there's not the same effort for CB's when its about supporting and this **** comes here to start the **** talking with 0 reasons and im the one and only one that gets warned 11, thanks for confirm something that was already known :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 6 May 2020 - 7:32 pm
you instigate most of the time with us, you also go on smurfs and spam us all the time after we have you on ignore. I dont take ss's almost ever or I would of already had you banned again (you're welcome) because I dont want excuses from you or xCs when we slap you on Sunday. I also haven't been banned on voobly ever.. you have been here a quarter of the time I have and have more warnings/bans against you than I do so take a seat.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 6 May 2020 - 7:35 pm
ofc you haven't been banned because it's on your side as it's been known and proved just now rofl, srsly subjetive people in staff positions is gonna take voobly the **** down, either apply the same rules for everyone or don't do anything
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 6 May 2020 - 7:38 pm
I haven't been banned because all I do is forum banter/**** talk and I never make things personal either. Theres one person I took trolling/**** talk too far with probably 8 years ago and that was Andreas. You constantly find loop holes and ways around things to bother people on top of doing what I do as well on the forum. If this was between you and veni im sure Chris would of warned both of you but the simple fact is he never gets anything from me and he's never had a reason to warn/ban me like he has with you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 6 May 2020 - 7:43 pm
as i said, you wouldn't notice it til it's not on your side, stfu and enjoy it if someday rules applies the same for Eot, literally can even remember an Eot member talking about how we(back then) could count with Chris, but sadly its just my word and I cant prove it so, stfu and enjoy, ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 6 May 2020 - 7:46 pm
Last I checked you're not banned? You've done too many things against ToS over the last year, you took a couple week ban as did Veni along with you but somehow all you want to do is cry about an injustice.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 6 May 2020 - 7:51 pm
there are enough proofs for get veni permabanned with the stuff he has done and it's not even hard to find out, not my fault hes really got at sucking **** when he appologises over and over and over (maybe his back-trash-talking skills helps)

at this point i dont care if i get banned or not, since if i do it would just prove out even more the point of how an aside situation this is
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 6 May 2020 - 7:57 pm
if only you could back up anything of what you just said :////////////
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 6 May 2020 - 8:01 pm
i made elaborated reports back then and all the answer i got was i'm a rubbish for check game by game and find reasons for get him banned so, go and **** off unless you've something "useful" for say veni doesnt deserve that as much others eots that didn't get their time out because of the **** they've done here.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_DeMo__

Posted 6 May 2020 - 8:11 pm
Hope ya'll doing well,

here's a related meme

You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 6 May 2020 - 8:13 pm
24_DeMo__ wrote:
Hope ya'll doing well,

here's a related meme

Twenty years later, somewhere around planet Earth, Sean & Abraham happen to come across each other at a vintage gamer gathering.

As Sean is looking at a Vanilla Age of Empires II poster he comments to the guy next to him, in a nostalgic tone: "What a great game, eh... The memorie-ehs"

Guy next to Sean, that happens to be a 30ish' Abraham replies with interest and asks: "Oh yeah... Ever happened to play it online?"

"Online" -- With that single word Sean's interest in the conversation sky-rocketed; he started to talk about how he used to be a big personality in the Custom Scenarios scene at Voobly, how he ran the longest-lasting competitive clan in there and the games they disputed.

-- What was your clan's name?
++ End of the line-eh.
-- Oh... What a coincidence, I happened to be in that clan. What's your name? Chances are we know each other.
++ Sean. I went by Polaris in the game.
-- Sean!!? Oh man, glad to get to know about you after all these years, I'm Javi, we used to fight a lot in the Voobly forums! haha.

And so it was the start of a day of non-stop talking and full of good vibes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 6 May 2020 - 8:13 pm
meme shared due to ur personality disorder, pls go next i don't like this one
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 6 May 2020 - 8:16 pm
24_DeMo__ wrote:
Hope ya'll doing well,

here's a related meme

JAJAJAJAJAAJ TE AMO ♥.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_DeMo__

Edited 6 May 2020 - 8:19 pm by 24_DeMo__
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
meme shared due to ur personality disorder, pls go next i don't like this one
More memes on IC's instagram: [You must login to view link]

Follow : D
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 6 May 2020 - 8:29 pm by ['RB']nhoobish
Cannot into Spanish. :(

Edit: Time to make the greatest voobly cs memes thread/instagram or whatever? I can contribute some age old pics.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]456
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 90 posts