Reported..

Chris said no more trolling

I'm sure this includes not calling people by their old slave name

See you in 2021
Link | Reply | Quote
 asd12322

Posted 21 January 2020 - 1:22 am
Tongo wrote:
Half of the answers are cheap offense or 'u mad', 11.
We can see that flaming is not the only consequence of immature people.
It's hard even to have a simple talk, let alone have a good debate or understanding of the situation.
(Poor girlfriends, can you imagine? God...)

Current Rating 1887
Highest Rating 1907
Wins 1979
Losses 1998

0k boomer
Link | Reply | Quote
 asd12322

Posted 21 January 2020 - 1:23 am
Reported..

Chris said no more trolling

I'm sure this includes not calling people by their old slave name

See you in 2021

big Lol

mad.?
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 21 January 2020 - 5:52 am
too many boomers like chris and tongo here tryna instill values, believe in god, parents didnt do a good job and **** ;handlebars rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 21 January 2020 - 4:03 pm
Somebody says something about **** people, and the **** people themselves appear to change the subject, to troll, to offend the messager (not the message), etc.

Guys, go to a teenage forum, so you can be the cooooool trollers making funny jokes.
I know it's too much to ask, debating ideas, zero answers about the topic, only ANGRY BOYS, wooow!

The thread is over already 11. But thanks for making my point, like I said, too many spoiled people in voobly, in society. Dark times, 11. Playing a game with these boys is difficult, imagine to live with, 11. And they think they are awesome.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 21 January 2020 - 4:08 pm
You are right but making a thread here was pointless. The public forums are hopeless for any sort of serious discussion.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 21 January 2020 - 5:49 pm
Tongo wrote:
Somebody says something about **** people, and the **** people themselves appear to change the subject, to troll, to offend the messager (not the message), etc.

Guys, go to a teenage forum, so you can be the cooooool trollers making funny jokes.
I know it's too much to ask, debating ideas, zero answers about the topic, only ANGRY BOYS, wooow!

The thread is over already 11. But thanks for making my point, like I said, too many spoiled people in voobly, in society. Dark times, 11. Playing a game with these boys is difficult, imagine to live with, 11. And they think they are awesome.

ok boomer
Link | Reply | Quote
 strika

Posted 21 January 2020 - 6:23 pm
JimmyRaton wrote:
ok boomer

;green
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 21 January 2020 - 7:03 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
You are right but making a thread here was pointless. The public forums are hopeless for any sort of serious discussion.

I know I wouldn't change the world with a thread. I just felt like talking. And actually it fells good to ignore the stupid answers and reply only the good ones. The boys get mad, they keep on trying to troll but... 11.
But I guess there isn't a "better place" to open this kind of debate, right?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 21 January 2020 - 7:08 pm
Yeah, aoezone.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_T]LuxBellum

Posted 22 January 2020 - 6:48 am
I never read any offense because im too deep into playing and many times i never read any message not even from my own team, just watch flare signs and thats it lol

So i remain uninfected, possibly ive seen a very polite behaviour at npl, this post is probably related to MS
Link | Reply | Quote
 23985tv3y2489

Posted 22 January 2020 - 7:42 am
I laugh a lot in NPL. Especially watching when allies get mad at each other during a game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jesse_Pikeman

Posted 23 January 2020 - 8:53 am
In a thread about flamers and trolls the flamers and trolls turn up and try to ruin the thread. Can't make that up.

I also experience this toxicity, especially noobs are very aggressive towards other noobs. Now I am at 1300 which is a little higher noob rank and other 1300s don't flame as much as 10++ players do. More experienced players tend to be more reaxed, I think.

This toxicity is the reason why I sported the name "Beniceguys" for a time. 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 23 January 2020 - 2:53 pm
In a thread about flamers and trolls the flamers and trolls turn up and try to ruin the thread. Can't make that up.

I also experience this toxicity, especially noobs are very aggressive towards other noobs. Now I am at 1300 which is a little higher noob rank and other 1300s don't flame as much as 10++ players do. More experienced players tend to be more reaxed, I think.

This toxicity is the reason why I sported the name "Beniceguys" for a time. 11

ok
Link | Reply | Quote
 SiegeEngine

Posted 23 January 2020 - 3:22 pm
@OP

The voobly forums unfortunately is filled with too many toxic players so you won't get a valid answer here. Sorry you had to deal with trolls with minimal staff who do not moderate forums anymore when this topic is an ongoing issue.

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]56
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 85 posts