voobly china and vn as well as others not working from EU

_alessandro

Edited 16 December 2018 - 12:43 pm by [MM]Gallas
Hello,

I dont find enough people to play with and need voobly vn and cn while being from eu. how to join there?! cuz it always takes me back to standard voobly (im in germany rn).

My friend from india told me he can play on all voobly platforms.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _alessandro

Edited 17 December 2018 - 2:44 pm by _alessandro
srsly gallas why did u change my original comment. U see that's why now no one is answering now, even tho already 33 views.

1. Can u pls restore the conversation cuz it provided a lot of extra information, i cant find it :,(?

2. Is a proxy or vpn the only way for voob cn and voob vietnam from eu?!!!!!!!!!

but still ty Gallas for toil to help
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 18 December 2018 - 12:51 pm by kitt
Das Problem besteht nur innerhalb Chinas, wegen der chinesischen Firewall, aus diesem Grund gibt es einen Server mit der Voobly Software innerhalb Chinas. Spieler von Vietnam spielen in der Regel auf dem US Server, weil der China Server nur für Leute innerhalb Chinas wirklich stabil läuft. Einige chinesische Spieler nutzen jedoch VPNs um auf dem US Server spielen zu können und das scheint ganz gut zu funktionieren. Generell ist die Empfehlung, auf dem US Server zu spielen. Umgekehrt geht das überhaupt nicht, da eingehender Traffic nach China extrem heruntergedrosselt wird.
Quote:
The problem exists only within China, because of the Chinese firewall, for this reason there is a server with the Voobly software within China. Vietnam players usually play on the US server because the China server is really stable only for people within China. However, some Chinese players use VPNs to play on the US server and that seems to work quite well. Generally, the recommendation is to play on the US server. Conversely, this is not at all, since incoming traffic to China is extremely throttled down.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts