DEMORA EN ARRANCAR EL JUEGO

CHAQUIAGO

Edited 23 June 2018 - 12:24 am by kitt
Hola buenos Dias! tengo problemas con el juego, demora mucho en arrancar, antes esto no sucedia, probe desinstalando todo, voovlt y age, una sola vez me funciono, ahora ya no.. a que se debe?? probe tambien borrando las carpetas cuando desnstalaba, una vez que el juego arranco juego bien... pero demora mas de 1 minuto en arrancar
Quote:
Hello good day! I have problems with the game, it takes a long time to start, before this did not happen, I uninstalled everything, voovlt and age, once I worked, now I do not .. why is that? probe also erasing the folders when I was undone, once the game started playing well ... but it takes more than 1 minute to start
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 7 July 2018 - 12:48 pm
When exactly does this happen? When you host your own games or is it while joining games from other players?

Usually late joining is related to high latency, low upload/download speeds or poor bandwidth.. It can also be caused by your security apps blocking access to Voobly (like your firewall or antivirus applications). I would suggest adding the game and Voobly to the exception list within these apps.

Also run a speedtest on [You must login to view link] and share your results in here.

P.S: Have you tried to play with players within your geographical region?

P.P.S: Do you get any fast proxy warnings when you are in the game room?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts