Help Fp

Gledi

Posted 21 April 2018 - 5:15 pm
guys can any one help me i have with a alot people fast proxy i have do everything to fixed that but i cen t i have Zte Router
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 23 April 2018 - 1:04 am
hi
see if your router is here: [You must login to view link]
then forward port 16000udp to private ip of your pc.
make sure voobly/game are allowed through your pc firewall/ anti-virus.
do you have the cd's or steam version?
from options at the top of a lobby, do the network/game diagnostics and show here.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gledi

Edited 26 April 2018 - 4:14 pm by Gledi
i play with steam version of age
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gledi

Edited 26 April 2018 - 4:08 pm by Gledi
Dude look the photo i make every thing perfect but he make fp again in game voobly on firewell antivirus is allowed game diagnostic say me
Starting networking diagnostics...

Your local network port (UDP) is 16000. All game traffic is routed through this port. This can be changed in "Settings" -> "NAT Traversal".

Attempting to connect to 3 test servers. This will take around a minute to complete...

Received data from 'server 3' through port 64746 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 1' through port 64746 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 64746 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: Not Forwarded
Network Health: Warnings found but probably OK
Recommended Action: if you experience networking problems such fast proxy then port forwarding is recommended. The only port you need to forward is UDP port 16000 on Voobly you do NOT need the direct play ports 2300-2400 and 47624.
Details: You were able to receive traffic on the same port from all the servers, however, you were not able to receive data on the port configured in the Voobly client settings. It is recommended you forward this port in your router to the PC you use to play.

For help understanding this report or for more information go to http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/177#Network_Diagnostic_Tool.
Attachments:
Capture.PNG (file size: 51.07 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 26 April 2018 - 11:56 pm
hi
ok
make sure you applied and saved the zte portforwarding. reboot the router and check the diagnostics again.
you have played a lot of games, what has changed recently router/modem, pc wise?
whats the model number of the zte?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 April 2018 - 1:11 am
Gledi wrote:
Received data from 'server 3' through port 64746 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 1' through port 64746 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 64746 (this is your WAN or router port)

Hi there,

As you can see Voobly is receiving the traffic on port 64746 instead of your NAT port 16000. This happens when your network has a symmetric NAT device which is probably masking your response port. There are quite a few possibilities here:

1. The DHCP IP you are forwarding to does not match your computers IP. To check this, run IPCONFIG from the command prompt to double check that the IP of your computer matches the one you have on your port forwarding rule.

2. You probably have upnp active, so make sure UPNP is disabled on your router (in case it's active). You will find this setting on the left menu of your router screenshot that you posted above.

3. There is also a possibility that another device with sym NAT is active on your network which needs to have a direct connection to your access point. This could be a device outside your house that you may not have control over. In this case you will need to contact your ISP and/ or possibly purchase a static IP to get a direct connection. (speak to your ISP about this after you have ruled out the first 2 possibilities).

Good luck
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gledi

Posted 27 April 2018 - 1:33 am
hello thanks for helping me bro i do all what you say but nothing look i will send a pohtot
Attachments:
Capture1.PNG (file size: 50.41 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Gledi

Posted 27 April 2018 - 1:35 am
hi bro i have a alot of playes fast proxy u do that u say me look look the model of router on photo

Your local network port (UDP) is 16000. All game traffic is routed through this port. This can be changed in "Settings" -> "NAT Traversal".

Attempting to connect to 3 test servers. This will take around a minute to complete...

Received data from 'server 1' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: All Pass
Network Health: All tests passed
Recommended Action: None
Details: All tests passed.

For help understanding this report or for more information go to http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/177#Network_Diagnostic_Tool.
Attachments:
Capture3.PNG (file size: 27.83 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 April 2018 - 9:31 am
I think you disabled UPNP which is why your network diagnostic test is passing. From your last post I can conclude that your router is able to communicate with Voobly on UDP 16000 however, if you are still seeing players as fp, then you may probably need to contact your ISP for further assistance. It is likely that the port maybe blocked from their side.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gledi

Posted 27 April 2018 - 4:06 pm
i will conctact with him and what to say ? unblock the port 16000? he say me all ports of lan are open i dont know what do do more :D sory for my english thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 27 April 2018 - 11:21 pm
hi
use this free port checker to see if the port is indeed open: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gledi

Edited 28 April 2018 - 1:24 am by Gledi
hi dude he say me Your port is Not open or not reachable now what to do i have make every thing is that because i have Lap top with wirelss
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 28 April 2018 - 2:04 am
hi
now you know your problem
you can try a hard wire link to the router. your router number, F412W, i can find no info on it so cannt help there. see if you can find a tutorial on it to check your port forwarding. did you apply/save and reboot it?
is it a modem and router combined?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gledi

Edited 28 April 2018 - 4:29 am by Gledi
Hello i dont know what is bro i think router is with Chinese linague look at the photo i have save the port froward and i have rebot but bro look what diagnostic tools say me

Received data from 'server 2' through port 62966 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 1' through port 62966 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 62966 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: Not Forwarded
Network Health: Warnings found but probably OK
Recommended Action: if you experience networking problems such fast proxy then port forwarding is recommended. The only port you need to forward is UDP port 16000 on Voobly you do NOT need the direct play ports 2300-2400 and 47624.
Details: You were able to receive traffic on the same port from all the servers, however, you were not able to receive data on the port configured in the Voobly client settings. It is recommended you forward this port in your router to the PC you use to play.

For help understanding this report or for more information go to http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/177#Network_Diagnostic_Tool

Received data from 'server 1' through port 62992 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 62966 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 62992 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: Symmetric NAT
Network Health: Poor
Recommended Action: Port forwarding recommended or switch routers. The only port you need to forward is UDP port 16000 on Voobly you do NOT need the direct play ports 2300-2400 and 47624.
Details: Your router assigned different public ports to all the test servers this will make it hard for users to directly connect to you. You will likely see a large number of fast proxies.

For help understanding this report or for more information go to http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/177#Network_Diagnostic_Tool..
Attachments:
ruteri.PNG (file size: 74.15 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 28 April 2018 - 2:16 pm by kitt
hi
as port 16000udp is not open from your pc, there are a few things to look at:
the port forwarding is wrong [find a tutorial on the zte or talk to the isp on how to do it][the wan host ip range may be just 0.0.0.0]
you have a shared wan connection
your pc firewall or anti-virus is blocking you
do you have another modem/router you can try?
do you have just the one box, the zte on your system?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 18 posts