CBAv22

mich

Posted 20 April 2018 - 10:00 pm
=V= CBAv22.scx now rated.

Wololokingdoms will take more time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 TurboTurtle

Edited 20 April 2018 - 11:03 pm by TurboTurtle
1. Every civ was already able to palisade wall in front of towers.
2. "3 civs unit caps weren't divisble by 4 so we nerfed them". Got some OCD dude? Maybe it was done on purpose to balance them out. And are we really going to nerf Vikings even more?

Great job on the spawning changes though. I hated how my units always moved back when trying to defend quickly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:06 pm
1. Every civ was already able to palisade wall in front of towers.
2. "3 civs unit caps weren't divisble by 4 so we nerfed them". Got some OCD dude? Maybe it was done on purpose to balance them out. And are we really going to nerf Vikings even more?
1) Not the corners. Read properly ;)
2) In 1v1s you would need to delete two units to get max pop. Why not make life easier and have full pop without deleting anything. Like 2 pop difference was going to balance anything 11 Nobody would have ever noticed except Estigma in Maya 1v1 if he still played.

Take a chill pill ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 obi11

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:23 am
I agree should have added 2 pop to Viking instead of -2 pfff
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_Tz]DurzoBlint

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:45 am
Good job getting this through! map looks good
Link | Reply | Quote
 TurboTurtle

Edited 21 April 2018 - 1:00 am by TurboTurtle
2) In 1v1s you would need to delete two units to get max pop.

Like 2 pop difference was going to balance anything 11

Take a chill pill ;lol
Good point, but 2 extra ranged units can make a significant impact in a skirmish as we both know. And like obi1 said: you should give Vikings +2 pop rather than -2 (if you can still change anything about it).
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ ATR ]L_Cid_Crapeador

Posted 21 April 2018 - 3:43 am
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 SupremeZippo

Posted 21 April 2018 - 5:26 am
Should give all civs siege onager with korean range. Would add intresting strags to the map
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 21 April 2018 - 8:15 am
Should give all civs siege onager with korean range. Would add intresting strags to the map

+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Edited 21 April 2018 - 12:12 pm by [dv8]OrangWuTang
Good point, but 2 extra ranged units can make a significant impact in a skirmish as we both know. And like obi1 said: you should give Vikings +2 pop rather than -2 (if you can still change anything about it).
I think obis comment was sarcasm, but I could change it in future versions if its really such a big thing ;lol
Good job getting this through! map looks good
Now come back and play ;stick
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Posted 21 April 2018 - 1:13 pm
Axemans are slowass units you can't make big changes that change the way they are played, they have a ROLE in the game like every other unique units/civ does, balance is not about making every civ on par with each others its about fulfilling roles.
They are close ranged units with a higher skill gap than other units, which might make some people feel like they are not as good as archers but in close range fights they will own. It depends a lot on the player using them...position......other civs in YOUR TEAM.....
There are no good reason to give them +1 range other than to justify your need for making changes,
they will get quicker cage which completely change the balance of the game, meaning every civ has certain ballpark timings (for everything) and this would change the way franks get that crucial cage timing compared to the others in the game. Do you really want archers to be less effective against franks and have franks get knights slightly after your archer cage? There are so many scenarios and things to consider while ''balancing'' civs in the game and i don't think you know what you're doing.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 21 April 2018 - 1:19 pm
Ok
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 21 April 2018 - 1:41 pm
Quote:

You just want people never ever up me in CBA games again adding this for =v
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 21 April 2018 - 1:46 pm
Play CBA 40 Civs if you want scorps/onagers etc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ContinueTheGame

Posted 21 April 2018 - 3:25 pm
GJ MAN

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 46 posts