CS - Overall S2

24_King_

Posted 11 January 2018 - 2:31 pm
if it is called triumph for having 10 games per day, as the other maps would be described?11
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 11 January 2018 - 4:56 pm by mich
+[MM]jason wrote:
I think there should be a grace period first 3-5 games players don’t lose points. Nothing like being punished -20 points for trying a new map and being beaten by someone how knows the map.

There is no way to alter how the points are spread. Doing what you suggested isn't possible.
24_King_ wrote:
I support the initiative to support the CS in general.
I would add that there are more updates regarding civilizations, as well as in RM.
And finally my proposal is that after 6 months - 1 year of Cs -Overall, with the first 32 (recognized and verified) a mixed tournament is made of: Rcb, Bloods, Cba, Hero and alternative and thus get the player more full of Cs.

Ya, I thought about doing something like this too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Edited 11 January 2018 - 5:17 pm by +[MM]jason
just play unrated and try the map with friends/other players or is that a silly idea in 2018?
Good luck getting anyone in cs to join an unrated game room.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 January 2018 - 5:19 pm
Would be very few players if you go off last seasons cs-overall who would actually be willing to participate in a tournament showcasing all the different ladders that they got their 'rating' in.. but I guess you could do it and see what comes of it.

Also it will atleast make people branch out to different areas besides just the 1 or 2 ladders they stick to all the time and maybe make people play other maps more... OR like last time they will avoid any good players in the other ladders and stick to noob bashing to inflate rating... but I think seeing another cs-overall would be funny and good at the same time :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 11 January 2018 - 6:43 pm
Quote:
OR like last time they will avoid any good players in the other ladders and stick to noob bashing to inflate rating...
this will still happen always with our without overall ladder so therefore, it's a general appreciation of how they continue to do this
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 11 January 2018 - 7:22 pm
+[MM]jason wrote:
Good luck getting anyone in cs to join an unrated game room.

i still play a couple of games a month unrated and have no issues playing unrated in cs and never had issues playing unrated before ;whistling
Link | Reply | Quote
 dreamergirl_

Posted 11 January 2018 - 7:29 pm
OR like last time they will avoid any good players in the other ladders and stick to noob bashing to inflate rating..

Point Trading

Point trading is the act of using a friend's account, a second account or playing against an account with a certain outcome (e.g. a complete mismatch of skill) to increase or decrease the points of another.

Those players will be gifted a ladder reset and/or ban.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 11 January 2018 - 7:44 pm
24_King_ wrote:
if it is called triumph for having 10 games per day, as the other maps would be described?11

10 games are done in 5 minutes (CBA Hero, and I bet it was the same before or even more games in CBA), despite everything was the map that has had the most attention and I do not think that people have stopped playing because "needs changes"

What they say of "today's games receive frequent updates" is true, but it should be added that these games have a public of millions of people and has many workers behind, while here there is not even 100 Mapmakers to perform changes so frequent and well done (with frequent I refer to 1 update every 1 month, that's how many games work nowadays) and it should also be added that you do not have such a large audience, which would be a risky move to lose what remains of the public or that simply people do not value the work of these updates.

And in my opinion with regard to the Overall ladder, it would be better for players to take points in said ladder by staying in first positions of the tournaments (1st 2nd 3rd) and thus avoiding that many players are left with high positions of the overall ladder only doing noob bashing.

And another idea that occurs to me is that a kind of agreement is made that is responsible for making the games in said ladder (in case it does not happen that players take points in said ladder winning tournaments)

That is, it is like a kind of round robin league in which all players will play against everyone on all maps (both 1v1 and TG) and so each player will take points until the dead line of the Overall, in which a count is made and the player with the most points would take the top 1 overall (and I think it would even be a good idea to give him a reward like a badge that says something like "Overall top 1/2/3 2017-2018" by example)

For that it would be good to make a mod like the "Random Bloods TG" with the name "Random Overall Maps" that includes all maps, from CB's (CBA, Hero, RCB) Bloods, to maps of Alternative (Dodgeballs, CBX, lustful)

And also because there are so many controversies among different players about who is better, it would be great to see CS - Overall TG and CS - Overall 1v1 (both with the same mod that includes all the maps)

It was what I came up with in 10 minutes, it's just my opinion.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 11 January 2018 - 7:53 pm
PD: It would be great also that all games have to be played without exception with this mod, a game that does not have that mod = warning to the player + reset of said game. (I do not know if there is a way to make the game not rated if the mod is not found)
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 11 January 2018 - 8:27 pm by mich
For that it would be good to make a mod like the "Random Bloods TG" with the name "Random Overall Maps" that includes all maps, from CB's (CBA, Hero, RCB) Bloods, to maps of Alternative (Dodgeballs, CBX, lustful)

Ya, but which Ladder would the pack be under since it would be relatively all different maps? I'm wondering if I can put the pack under the Overall Ladder. That would make it as close to an 'average of maps' as possible therefore maybe increasing it's functionality. < Not possible.
And also because there are so many controversies among different players about who is better, it would be great to see CS - Overall TG and CS - Overall 1v1 (both with the same mod that includes all the maps)

This isn't possible. Overall isn't set up like that. It can't pick and choose which Ladders to subtract/add to.
PD: It would be great also that all games have to be played without exception with this mod, a game that does not have that mod = warning to the player + reset of said game. (I do not know if there is a way to make the game not rated if the mod is not found)

If the Mod isn't selected, the pack won't be visible in game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 11 January 2018 - 8:14 pm

Btw.. You forgot EUROPE. <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 11 January 2018 - 8:25 pm
mich wrote:
Ya, but which Ladder would the pack be under since it would be relatively all different maps? I'm wondering if I can put the pack under the Overall Ladder. That would make it as close to an 'average of maps' as possible therefore maybe increasing it's functionality.

Well, I imagine that it could be done in the "Map List" section to place a link (Random Maps Pack) that redirects to the mod page where you can find all the maps included in the mod.
mich wrote:
This isn't possible. Overall isn't set up like that. It can't pick and choose which Ladders to subtract/add to.

I mean that the ladders are added as the leagues are added, "CS - Overall" and "CS - Overall 1v1", in which both would have the same mod (Randoms Map Pack) and that the games can only be rated with the mod, you could also make another mod that is for the 1v1 overall, which includes the most played maps in 1v1 as CB's, some bloods and some alternative maps.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 11 January 2018 - 8:28 pm
There will be no more 1v1 Ladders lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 11 January 2018 - 8:34 pm
Baneen a javi por dios
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 11 January 2018 - 8:39 pm
mich wrote: