Fast Proxy

WsK_Rex__

Posted 9 January 2018 - 8:35 pm
Hey guys, i hope you can help me with this thing...
My internet provider change the password for my router, and i can no longer access to the advanced config for that, some time ago i can port forward and play fine but since i can not change the new ip every time my router turn off, the problem starts again. All the solutions i've read here needs this password.

I also tried with this VPN server guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxq5kQ_pBkY and it works perfectly for a day until i realized that the latency go higher and higher reaching almost 3k of ping in the games, I'm from Argentina also.

If you know another solution without having to access the configuration of my router or another VPN servers closer to my country i would be very grateful. Thanks.. see you
Link | Reply | Quote
 GregStein

Posted 9 January 2018 - 10:30 pm
Hey Rex__,

Please post the name of your router here and I will provide you with default passwords you can use to enter your router. Are you sure It is your router? is it at your house? If that is so you can reset your router to factory default by poking a needle into a tiny hole in the back of the router for 10 seconds then pull it off. At this point, your router password will be 100% reset to the default password and you can access router. However, your internet settings will be erased and you need to reconfigure them. If you know how to configure your internet, just go with the router reset.

Concerning VPN, I have posted that video and I only recommend it to people that have mobile internet or totally inaccessible public routers. When using the VPN, Just make sure not to watch youtube, download or let any torrent open and stop Windows updates service or any app that is using download/upload. That way the VPN will work best. Also, enable gaming mode in your Antivirus if you have one.
Link | Reply | Quote
 WsK_Rex__

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:57 pm
Yes, I've tried to reset to default but it doesn't work anyways, also i know how to configure internet settings, but there is one step that i have to call to my provider and they finish the installation, so i discard that option, my router is Fiberhome HG110, me and the technical support of my internet company tried the following password with no response: " 1234(this work until 3 month ago),admin, user, the 4 number below the router, the 6 number below the router without the - ,administrador, usuario, 0000 "

And the VPN was the only possible solution to not being fp with people in team games, if i could access to the router config i can port forward by miself.

Another thing that i dont understand was the programs that automatically port forward, if you have one that isn't a virus that'll be great, cause' the most of them i saw seems to be it, thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:17 pm
hi
try a hard reset to default.
. With the router powered on, hold the reset button in for 30 seconds. Continue to hold the reset button in and unplug the router, holding it in for another 30 seconds. Plug the router back in, with the reset button still held, and continue to hold it in for another 30 seconds. then wait till the router is normal and try the passwords for that model.
Link | Reply | Quote
 WsK_Rex__

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:42 pm
kitt wrote:
hi
try a hard reset to default.
. With the router powered on, hold the reset button in for 30 seconds. Continue to hold the reset button in and unplug the router, holding it in for another 30 seconds. Plug the router back in, with the reset button still held, and continue to hold it in for another 30 seconds. then wait till the router is normal and try the passwords for that model.

By plug/unplug you mean the Ethernet cable(yellow that connects to the cpu), the ADSL cable or the power (or all of them )?
I will try this the next week, because i take vacation on saturday and probably after this I will need to call the technical support of my company and may take some days until they come. I cannot risk the whole internet at this point or i can be killed 11 ;grin

Any other idea will be accepted, thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 GregStein

Edited 11 January 2018 - 1:34 pm by GregStein
Kitt is right! Follow what he told you or you can check out the 30-30-30 reset guide: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:32 pm
hi
the power cable not the ethernet cable.
Link | Reply | Quote
 WsK_Rex__

Posted 11 February 2018 - 2:32 am
Finally I've got the password, i tried the hard reset and doesn`t work, my internet company gave me, after 3 months the pasword of the advance configuration 111 ty anyways, this topic can be closed i think, gracias! :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 11 February 2018 - 4:28 pm
hi
ok

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts