HTTPS?

kitt

Edited 30 April 2018 - 2:48 pm by kitt
hi
Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean by this.
a f/wall loads at boot. if you have a software f/w you can turn it off temporarily : start/ run/msconfig/start up.
Quote:
What do you mean by everything?
anything you have set that may impact the problem. the easiest would be everything.
its not an isp problem i think. cannt see it being a network problem either. i think its possibly a win10
setting but to be honest i dont know.
if you had a dual boot you could try another op/system.
it may be sommething to do with were you live but..............
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Edited 30 April 2018 - 3:10 pm by [xCs]PLO_Style
Okay, thanks a lot for your help. I'll update the thread if I find a working solution.

Edit1: I live in Dubai, UAE. But as I said, it is a recent issue from one or two months ago. There are only two government-owned ISPs here, and they are known to play around with security settings without informing their customers.

Edit2: Lastly, did you get any clue regarding the Security Certificate screenshots?

Edit3: I'm on my phone using data, and still get the same error. Also a clue? ISP related?
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 30 April 2018 - 4:16 pm
hi
its possible the isp but no one else has reported this issue and i expect your not the only UAE player. sorry cannt be more helpful, i will ask a more clued in friend if he has any suggestions.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 30 April 2018 - 4:28 pm
<3

Link | Reply | Quote
 michael

Posted 2 June 2018 - 7:27 am
el_totoro,

If you are still having this problem, you will need to download an anti-virus with an SSL Filter.

Your Windows security is causing the problem. However, the easiest solution would be to download an anti-virus with an SSL Filter compatible with LetsEncrypt certificates. The anti-virus will overwrite the SSL settings and if the anti-virus is compatible with the LetsEncrypt certificates, it will give a green light and you should not have this problem.

You can go for the Eset Nod32 Internet Security 10 Trial version. It is a 30-days Free Trial before it shuts down and you are asked to pay in order to keep using it. However, it may confirm your problem.

When you have installed it, restart your computer and open any page on Voobly.com. Then click on the certificate of the page and you should see "Issued by: ESET SSL Filter CA" instead of being issued by all different en****.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]
Displaying 31 - 35 out of 35 posts