nice try metroid

khilafat_

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:28 pm
Btw. I intended to ruin it... Sad if you can't tell that.

thats not hilarious to you??
zanchy is god
whats that mean in your language?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ImGrimReaper

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:30 pm
Btw. I intended to ruin it... Sad if you can't tell that.

Well you failed they got old files.

But dude your to emotional. I even gave u credit for making this map on a different thread where people were punking you. How you butt in every conversation and make it about rcb mal that you made.

I don't think I said anything serious yo you.
Anyways if you think I did then be it I don't give a ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 khilafat_

Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:21 am

But dude your to emotional. I even gave u credit for making this map on a different thread where people were punking you. How you butt in every conversation and make it about rcb mal that you made.

+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:23 am

I don't follow. All these conversations are about RCB?

And yeah, shame about the files. Damn shame. =)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Edited 21 August 2017 - 1:12 am by [BH_]lnIghTzl
an action like that deserves a perma ban. not only have you ruined the rcb community but you ruined the game for them. where is a mod when you need them to deal with such childish actions? put someone else who is capable of handling such a task
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 21 August 2017 - 1:18 am
an action like that deserves a perma ban. not only have you ruined the rcb community but you ruined the game for them. where is a mod when you need them to deal with such childish actions? put someone else who is capable of handling such a task

Check yo self. I haven't destroyed ****.

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/272063

Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 21 August 2017 - 3:23 am

One could argue that it is his project and he has the right to do what he wants with it. It might be a ****ty thing to do but the only punishment he deserves is ridicule or a loss of respect from people he knows. Seizing control of a project somebody worked on independently is not cool. Let somebody else create their own RCB mod from the ground up if its such a bother.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 21 August 2017 - 10:39 am by ['RB']nhoobish
Check yo self. I haven't destroyed ****.

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/272063

You destroyed my formatting, my changelog, my updates list... ;stick

I want a refund and demand that I am sent my pre-June mod page information unharmed and pure.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 21 August 2017 - 2:23 pm by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
You destroyed my formatting, my changelog, my updates list... ;stick

I want a refund and demand that I am sent my pre-June mod page information unharmed and pure.

No refunds.

I will continue to edit it.

Here's something more important that will prevent a huge issue in the map/mod still:

Wall Occlusion. Make palisade wall visible through other buildings?

Is this possible?

I tried just changing the occlusion setting to 1 in AGE but it didn't do anything.

Doing so will prevent the view exploit wherein as p1, p2, p7, p8 you can set up wall + tower in a way where the opposing players can't attack your wall. It's a huge issue if you're trying to attack with Beli/William/Theo.

Link | Reply | Quote
 _acidrocker

Edited 21 August 2017 - 3:13 pm by _acidrocker
No refunds.

I will continue to edit it.

Here's something more important that will prevent a huge issue in the map/mod still:

Wall Occlusion. Make palisade wall visible through other buildings?

Is this possible?

I tried just changing the occlusion setting to 1 in AGE but it didn't do anything.

Doing so will prevent the view exploit wherein as p1, p2, p7, p8 you can set up wall + tower in a way where the opposing players can't attack your wall. It's a huge issue if you're trying to attack with Beli/William/Theo.

make palisade great again ;flowers

i think gates need limit like palisades and monks back in pyramid it will be good for belis william and theo
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 21 August 2017 - 7:09 pm by ['RB']nhoobish
I should make my own RCB Mod with ****s and blackjack.

Besides that, the attribute is called "Selection Mask". The hover info in AGE says you want to change the value from 6 to any odd value that is not -1 or 7.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 21 August 2017 - 11:59 pm
I should make my own RCB Mod with ****s and blackjack.

Besides that, the attribute is called "Selection Mask". The hover info in AGE says you want to change the value from 6 to any odd value that is not -1 or 7.

I looked for 15 or so minutes and I only saw the wording "selection mask" in turtle pack but no value to change. Someone over at AoK Heaven stated I need to make a new slp for the outline as well. I've never touched graphics so that likely won't be happening. I'm not even sure if you could click the palisade through a tower anyways. You could probably see it but I don't know if the idea would fully work at this time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 22 August 2017 - 2:17 am by [Me_]Zanchy____
i just cant get it into my head why hell needs to mention my name in every ****ing sentence lol. i am not an rcb player now and havent been since about 2010 fully, i decided to become an all around player, competing at all bloods all cbs and most alt at highest level 1v1 and tgs. look at the diversity of medals on my profile page grim/hell u ****s, thats also just a few, some on other accs or not awarded. BUT FYI, i am pretty much undoubtedly current best at 10th, rcb auto, rcb classic, rcb cba, rcb blood, rcb nos ad, rcb xkx, rcb xXx in 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 ffa, 2v2v2v2 AND the new 16/17 map with bs mod, undoubtedly 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 etc, ffa mirror, ur only dout would be ffa random civs, which is a) rarely fair due to all vs ppl they dnt like, all vs high score b) bs coz u can kill ppl with gens which is a fre handout c) bs bc u get so many free handouts to start with d) if ur not near the feeding pit yr ****ed and lastly, WHEN THE **** WAS FFA A MEASURE OF SKILL 11, as ive said before, players team up on stronger players, watch some ffa bloods.. its all vs me or other strong player like forgiveme 11 does it mean anything when u have ppl playing so u lose? NO.

in any event: i placed/won in every rcb tournament ever hosted since 2008. not all awarded and a few on my old profile. ME AND DOPEY WON LAST 3 2V2 tournaments, with 0 competition, not even a sweat. Furthermore, the map has more stuff going on, such as more stores BUT there are many more handouts, such as cheap power hereos *beli* etc, where u can cheaply kill some1, free geni/mordred for easy raze/kills and stupidly cheap vils with insta build stuff, cheap castles and silly no limit of bbts / gates. all of this makes the map more accessible for noobs / less skilled playerd to do well and get hereos etc. giving the IMPRESSION rcb players ard better now, but the truth is the level was by far highest in 2009 with LDK and 1M pure rcb clans. thats why when we play harder rcbs with less handouts, like 10th, older versions i take an easy win, u will say pfff **** map, unfair etc. but realistically its because u dont have a good skillset. i respect ppl who are pros at a range of maps, not just 1 inc. cba, hero,rcb and a range of boods and in 1vs1: as ud expect there are a handful, but here are a few and tbh its no surprise they are also some top rcbers: ME FARAVAHAR SCAR LIKE GG VEZIR FORGIVEME DOPEY FINAL FUJATIVE CHOPIN ETC.
Link | Reply | Quote
 SuperEspert

Posted 22 August 2017 - 3:05 am
Quote:
WHEN THE **** WAS FFA A MEASURE OF SKILL 11, as ive said before, players team up on stronger players, watch some ffa rat bloods.. its all vs me or other strong player like forgiveme 11 does it mean anything when u have ppl playing so u lose? NO.
bro you have a measure for how much you die like a rat, not skills =v
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 22 August 2017 - 8:48 am by ['RB']nhoobish
I looked for 15 or so minutes and I only saw the wording "selection mask" in turtle pack but no value to change. Someone over at AoK Heaven stated I need to make a new slp for the outline as well. I've never touched graphics so that likely won't be happening. I'm not even sure if you could click the palisade through a tower anyways. You could probably see it but I don't know if the idea would fully work at this time.

Redownloaded AGE, you may not have the latest available version. Selection Mask is definitely there for objects and you do not need graphics editing.

i decided to become an all around player, competing at all bloods all cbs and most alt at highest level 1v1 and tgs. look at the diversity of medals on my profile page grim/hell u ****s, thats also just a few, some on other accs or not awarded. BUT FYI, i am pretty much undoubtedly current best

Can you beat me in Sigo's Silm? Didn't think so, nub.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]78
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 106 posts