AOE 2 HD : African Kingdoms

thatsdanish

Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:02 am
Hi,

I am trying to host AOE 2 African Kingdoms V 4.4.0 , and i am running across multiple problems.

1) Voobly client is unable to start the game when i point out the AOE2HD.exe, keeps running game diagnostics.

2) I saw African Kingdom Lobby a few hours ago but it vanished, now how am i suppose to create a game.

3) OFFTOPIC : Does Voobly support only licensed games ?

Thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Edited 28 July 2017 - 5:28 pm by Jineapple
If you own the steam DLCs, you can use this converter to be able to play them on Voobly: [You must login to view link]
Note that you should play it on Userpatch 1.5, and that both the UP and the converter are still in beta, so there may still be bugs.

There's an older version of the converter, but it doesn't work anymore. Use the new one at the link above.

If by licensed games you mean that you need to own a valid copy of the game, then yes.

If a lobby doesn't show on the right hand side of the game browser, you can also find it by going to the voobly home page (http://www.voobly.com/), clicking on the link for Age of Empires II: the Conquerors (Usually under recently played games) and then you'll see a list of lobbies.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts