Nuevos Escenarios Bloods/New Scenarios Bloods

[asd333]Blood_Kill

Edited 11 November 2010 - 7:52 pm by [asd333]Blood_Kill
Español/Spanish

Hola. Soy nuevo en Voobly y me gustarían que vieran unos mapas (Unos bloods para ser exactos) que hice yo. En total son 4. Se llaman The Legend of Blood , Double Blood , Unlimited Blood y Choose Blood

Les diré un poco como son:

El The Legend of Blood es un escenario con un diseño del mapa pequeñísimo por lo que es imposible cerrarte. Únicamente te dan unidades de infantería. Reyes cada 10 Minutos. Saboteador y Genghis Khan cada 7:30 Minutos.

El Double Blood es un escenario tipo Smosh ya que las unidades salen solas y hay bonus de unidades. En uno de los cuadrados salen unidades de infantería y en el otro cuadrado salen unidades de arquería. Así se hace un escenario combinado. Pero no puede faltar la caballería, por eso cada 125 Muertes doy un bonus de 20 Caballos. Reyes cada 9:30 Minutos.

El Unlimited Blood es un escenario más simple. Es el escenario con más razings de todos los mios (Tiene en total 12). Y además también es el que tiene más muertes (De ahí el nombre, más razings y más Muertes), ya que tiene hasta 2500 Muertes. Pero claro en el 2500 Muertes te dan el Saboteador y en el 2000 Genghis Khan por lo que no hay nada entre el medio de esas. De todas formas desde 0 a 2000 Muertes te dan muchísimas unidades. Prácticamente la de todos los mapas 'Bloods'. Reyes cada 9:30 Minutos.

El Choose Blood es el mejor escenario en mi opinión. Lo que caracteriza este mapa es que puedes elegir que muertes sacar. (Es decir, puedes elegir sacar arquería, caballería, o infantería) Pero ahí no acaba todo ya que la caballería tarda 125 muertes en cambiar de unidad, la arquería solo 75 y la infantería un ritmo normal. (100 muertes). Y por si se preguntaban: Sí, TODO está nivelado. Puedes ganar con cualquiera de las 3. Reyes cada 9:30 Minutos.

En mi opinión, el peor es el The Legend of Blood y el mejor el Choose Blood. Pero para gustos colores ¿no?.

A lo que voy con esto, esque me gustaría (Sino es mucha molestia) que pudieran 'mapear' estos mapas en vuestra web, ya que me gusta mucho Voobly y me gustaría que mis mapas estubieran allí.

Otra cosa más, e quitado los 'Booter' en todos mis mapas.

El enlace de descargar es este: [You must login to view link] o este [You must login to view link]
Un cordial saludo.

Inglés/English
Hi. I'm a new in Voobly and i would like to see some maps (Some bloods to be exact) that i. In total 4. They are called The Legend of Blood , Double Blood , Unlimited Blood and Choose Blood

I would say a little like are:

The The Legend of Blood is a scenario with a design of the map tiny so it is impossible come. Only give you infantry units. Kings every 10 minutes. Saboteur and Genghis Khan each 7:30 minutes.

The Double Blood is a scenario type Smosh since the units go out alone and there are bonus units. In one of the squares emerging infantry units and in another square emerging units of arches. This is a scenario combined. But could not be missing the cavalry, that's why each 125 Deaths i a bonus of 20 Horses. Kings each 9:30 minutes.

The Unlimited Blood is a scenario more simple. Is the scenario with more razings of all my (has a total 12). And it also is the one that has more deaths (hence the name, more razings and more deaths), because it has up to 2500 deaths. But clear in the 2500 Deaths give you the Saboteur and in the 2000 Genghis Khan so that there is nothing between the middle of these. Of all forms from 0 to 2000 Deaths give you many units. Virtually all the maps 'Bloods'. Kings each 9:30 minutes.

The Choose Blood is the best scenario in my opinion. What characterizes this map is that you can choose which deaths draw. (i.e. , you can choose draw archery, cavalry, or infantry) but is not just any since the cavalry takes 125 deaths in change of unity, the archery only 75 and infantry a normal rhythm. (100 Deaths). And if they wondered: Yes, everything is leveled. You can win with any of the 3. Kings each 9:30 minutes.

In my opinion, the worse is The Legend of Blood and the best the Choose Blood. But for tastes colors do not?

What I am with this framework, i would like (but is very uncomfortable) that could 'mapping' these maps in your web, as i like Voobly and i would like my maps was there.

Anything else, and removed the 'Booter' in all my maps.

The link to download is this: [You must login to view link] or this [You must login to view link]

A cordial greeting.

(Forgiveness for my bad english)
Link | Reply | Quote
 keTzaL__

Posted 29 October 2010 - 4:53 pm
Suerte =) espero y les sea de su agrado =) Por mi parte cabe mencionar que son mapas muy jugados en IRC que es de donde vienen estas Ideas innovadoras que han sido agregadas a los Packs de voobly ultimamente.

Suerte...

Luck :D i dont know speak english...
Link | Reply | Quote
 I_cLiCk_I

Posted 29 October 2010 - 6:39 pm

;thumbup

Pues yo tambien te deseo mucha suerte men ya que tus escenarios son bastante buenos, creo que seria muy bueno el ampliar la gama de escenarios en voobly como lo mencionan antes, son ya vistos y populares en IRC, espero lo consideren y pronto poderlos jugar en una vercion oficial de voobly nos vemos luego (o_O).

;thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 Xiutehcutli_

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:18 pm
uuhh buena ideaaaa lo de subir tus mapas
el choose blood es roxxx
y muy buenooo ojala ylos suban
Link | Reply | Quote
 [asd333]Blood_Kill

Posted 30 October 2010 - 1:46 am
Español:

Gracias! Espero que me los puedan aceptar... Ya que me costó mucho hacerlo... De nuevo gracias por apoyarme ^^

English:

Thanks! I hope that I can accept the ... Since I had a hard time doing it ... Again thanks for support ^^

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]x_eXOr_x

Posted 30 October 2010 - 9:34 am
Suerte con tus mapas :) te propongo que los juegues en voobly y pongas este link asi daras un poco mas de publicidad y posiblemente tengas mas apoyo :P

Esperemos que los analizen =)

Saludos
Link | Reply | Quote
 [asd333]Blood_Kill

Posted 8 November 2010 - 6:37 pm
It is not demanding or anything but I just like to know if they have at least checked my maps ...

Sorry if it is bothersome.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [asd333]Blood_Kill

Posted 11 November 2010 - 7:58 pm
Thanks Donnie for taking the time to review them. Another thing I want to say is that I just update the version of 'Choose Blood. The new version is 1.7

You can download it here or at the beginning of the post.

[You must login to view link]

(If you work here you can also [You must login to view link])
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DarkGR]BAIL

Posted 13 November 2010 - 12:42 pm
the double blood is actually dual blood
Link | Reply | Quote
 CJ_SparrrowwW

Posted 13 November 2010 - 1:31 pm
pues bloodd...ojala te los avalen men...te aconcejaria loko que pusieras una prueba con un video del mapa..eso ayudaria y pues ponerlo en los rooms para que la gente los conozca...suerte we...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [asd333]Blood_Kill

Posted 13 November 2010 - 4:06 pm

I know, but as the gameplay is very similar (infantry and archery units at a time) was planning a name like that but as I was I changed a bit xD
Link | Reply | Quote
 _LC_Mau5_RTK

Posted 17 November 2010 - 5:50 am

No its not.
Dual blood is tottally different.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Luno_

Posted 27 November 2010 - 2:03 am
mucha suerte ^^ a ver si con estos mapas ya consigo mi 17+ =9
Link | Reply | Quote
 [asd333]Blood_Kill

Posted 27 November 2010 - 2:07 am
Well ... Have you reviewed any of my maps? xD If they will not review better tell me now ... No hurry but want to get ... I said more than 1 month the revised ... :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [asd333]Blood_Kill

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:46 pm
Master_G wrote:
Are these maps free of bugs? We don't want to rate maps that may have bugs that have not been taken out.

To my knowledge, they have none. Maybe I missed some but not since I've played many times and never once got errors ...

However, if I find any immediately be tackling.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 15 posts