Port Fowarding

[KFE__]_l3aSiC__

Posted 6 April 2017 - 6:15 pm
Computer OS : windows xp

Detail of the issue: Resultado del Test: Not Forwarded
Estado de la Red: Warnings found but probably OK
Acción Recomendada: if you experience networking problems such fast proxy then port forwarding is recommended. The only port you need to forward is UDP port 16000 on Voobly you do NOT need the direct play ports 2300-2400 and 47624.
Detalles: You were able to receive traffic on the same port from all the servers, however, you were not able to receive data on the port configured in the Voobly client settings. It is recommended you forward this port in your router to the PC you use to play

When did issue start?: Since i install voobly, but i can play when i'm hosting the game so it doesn't bother me too much till now that maybe it can be fixed

Other information: i dont have any idea of port fowarding and the translate in the Spanish lang page is not very good so i really dont understand what do i have to do. Also in this page i dont found my router Fiberhome ( HG110) [You must login to view link]
Attachments:
ipconifng.png (file size: 15.6 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 6 April 2017 - 6:41 pm
Guide to follow on Youtube [You must login to view link]

Please note

Hope it helps :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [KFE__]_l3aSiC__

Posted 15 April 2017 - 5:22 pm
Ok thanks i did the steps in there but i still get the same message in the network test, should i have to change another thing in the voobly client or something? Also i see everyone with the NAT Icon
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 15 April 2017 - 6:26 pm
hi
settings at the top of a lobby.
see if the port is open using this free tool: [You must login to view link]
make sure you are using the pc private ip 192.168.1.42 in virtual server or p/forwading and have reserved that in the router dhcp.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [KFE__]_l3aSiC__

Posted 20 April 2017 - 1:00 am
Oh i figure out that the ip that i use to add the new port changes every time that i turn off my router, so i just put the new ip and works great, thanks problem fixed
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 20 April 2017 - 2:10 am
hi
ok
routers are not meant to be turned off.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts