unable to launch the game

ekimku

Posted 19 March 2017 - 7:47 pm
Hi guys, i hope you all doing well.
Recently i reinstalled aoc(just copied the whole game from my laptop to my new pc) and installed voobly.
Sometimes i can launch the game without problem but rarely i got this error
[You must login to view link]
I disable all the firewall settings and create new rule for Voobly and aoc2. What might be the problem?
Thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 ekimku

Posted 19 March 2017 - 7:50 pm
Btw, game diagnostics says everything is ok
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 20 March 2017 - 3:04 am
hi
i think you will find you need to install the game, not copy over. install to the correct directory probably [86]
Link | Reply | Quote
 ekimku

Posted 20 March 2017 - 7:00 am
I dont have x86 directory in my computer, where should i install it?
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 20 March 2017 - 2:22 pm
hi
if your using any windows that is 65bit, you should find that directory for 32bit apps. if not using the latter, then install to c:program files/microsoft games/
Link | Reply | Quote
 ekimku

Posted 20 March 2017 - 6:22 pm
Thanks, i will try
Link | Reply | Quote
 ekimku

Posted 27 March 2017 - 8:36 pm
hi again,
i tried but it still doesnt work.
I installed AoC HD from steam, downloaded compatibility patch and patched it, still the same error...
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:22 pm
hi
does the game run ok completely off of voobly? if not, you might think about starting from scratch by uninstalling everything etc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ekimku

Posted 28 March 2017 - 9:06 pm
game runs well on steam. also when i reinstall voobly client, i can launch the game and play, but when i try to launch again(my second game), it fails again. so i have to reinstall the voobly after every game 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LOTD]Top_Shot

Edited 29 March 2017 - 7:41 am by [LOTD]Top_Shot
Ekim, This happened to me as well. But just reinstalling the game from scratch (I deleted all the saved games etc and reinstalled the User patch 1.4) did it for me and it is working alright. I would suggest to uninstall voobly and the game as well and then reinstall the game first, check if you can play directly without voobly. using the .exe file. If the game runs alright then reinstall voobly and run the diagnostics. Hopefully it will work.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ekimku

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:57 am
thanks man, i ll try
Link | Reply | Quote
 ekimku

Posted 7 April 2017 - 7:21 pm
I tried to reinstall the game and then install voobly. Still the same thing. I can play aoc single player, but voobly doesnt work for me
Link | Reply | Quote
 ekimku

Posted 7 April 2017 - 7:50 pm
ok im done, i will buy a new computer 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 ekimku

Posted 9 April 2017 - 8:53 pm
ok guys, fixed it. There was a bug when lauching with 'Start in signel player mode', its all ok now, ty
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 10 April 2017 - 5:04 am
hi
could you explain that in a bit more detail for future reference please.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 23 posts