Reccorded games slow watch

die_rookie

Posted 18 February 2017 - 3:56 pm
Hi,

I just got a new computer with window 10, when i try to Watch a record game i can only watch the 30 first secs in fast speed, then speed turns to normal and impossible to do it faster.

Anyone know how to fix?

Thx in advance
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 20 February 2017 - 6:46 am
Hi, try the following methods, and it may help:

1. In your game room at top Game tab: DirectX ► first check "Render in 32-bit color" and next, check "Disable Hardware Acceleration".

2. Clear your game saved temp files: [You must login to view link]

3. [You must login to view link] and execute as administrator (right-click) and uncheck Use DirectDraw Hardware Acceleration and finally reboot your system and try your game.

Cheers! =]
Link | Reply | Quote
 die_rookie

Posted 20 February 2017 - 4:19 pm
Thanks for you help but didn't change,

Also I can not Watch recs when i launch aoc from window, it says can not load this old rec, maybe this is part of the problem idk

if u have another idea ty
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 20 February 2017 - 7:10 pm
When launching AOC make sure you use the correct patch. If the game was played with 1.0c, you need to use 1.0c when starting the game offline. Likewise if the game was played with 1.4rc, use that patch to start your game offline.

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 21 February 2017 - 7:07 am
die_rookie wrote:
Also I can not Watch recs when i launch aoc from window, it says can not load this old rec, maybe this is part of the problem idk

You need to install Userpatch 1.4 offline version:
Download and extract the SetupAoC.exe file in your main [You must login to view link] and run the file as administrator (right-click) and [You must login to view link] and after that make sure to hold Ctrl+Alt key and click Install.

This fixes your old recorded game loading error. However, that record game speed issue might not be sorted. Nevertheless, try:
-> Open system Power Options > select High performance.

Related tag:
• How to watch the record game online: [You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts