Recording stops automatically upon playback

Stratman

Posted 14 February 2017 - 9:59 pm
There is a problem when I try to watch a recorded game that I just got done playing.
The game clock says 13:02 after the pause message appears and unable to unpause.
I have tried to view it logged in voobly thru the game/host window but same outcome.
allied view doesn't effect this outcome. I suppose I need to make sure setts. are the same
as the one I just played. but this is all too much trouble.

This problem first appeared last year or so. hard to tell. but it drives me away
from here (voobly)...along with other voobly tinkering issues....
none of which compare to what ES did to my game when they added woman
villagers.

I do hope that this issue would be fixed the each time I log on voobly.

Thanks for keeping the game alive.

P.s. I'm talking about Age of Impires - Conquerors
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 15 February 2017 - 1:46 pm
This is happening because you are not using the exact same mod+ patch combo that was used in the game. Do note that if you try to add your own mods (which were not active during the game) while watching the rec, you will experience the same problem. So if the game was played with no mods at all and you have Allied vision active while viewing it or vice versa, you are calling for it.

if you disagree to the above, lay down some concrete facts in the form of evidence (actual game link to the match you are referring to). I am 99% positive this is not a bug but more of an error on your part however, i would be happy to look into it once you provide the match link.

Thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 IceGolem

Posted 1 March 2017 - 9:06 pm
I had same problem but when I used same mod that used in the game, problem was solved and there was no this annoying pause/quit-thing. Just like sunny said.

Thanks +sunny for this info, it helped me alot ;thumbup

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts