Problem with multiple Fast Proxy's

RushingTime

Posted 8 February 2017 - 8:55 pm
Hi there

I'm having a strange problem with multiple Fast Proxy's

I have forwarded the port I use in Voobly (16000) to my computer, in the UDP protocol (even tried to use and forward other port, didn't work), used my firewalls enabled and disabled, configured it to allow incoming packets from the port, from all ports, even tried to test with the program PortForwardNetworkUtilities and it shows not reachable with firewall and open with no firewall.

Running network diagnostics from Voobly it shows I'm ok.

Trying step by step with an admin on Voobly help room it shows everything is Ok.

Even so I'm having the multiple FP problem...

What can I do?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 8 February 2017 - 10:48 pm
Hi there,

This seems like a firewall issue so I would suggest you start by disabling (or preferably uninstalling) all your security apps (Firewall + Antivirus/ Antimalware/ Spyware etc). You can reinstall them later once you have narrowed down the issue. Your next step thereafter should be to add Voobly and the game you play to the exception list of your security apps (i.e. if the firewall indeed is the issue)

The portforward app you downloaded has a feature called 'Router detector'. You will see this button when you launch the app. Click on it and take a screenshot of the page you see, and post it in here (you can hide your Public IP since this thread is publicly accessible). Don't hide your private IPs.

Side note: Check if there are any other applications on this computer or any other computer within your network that is using the same NAT port. If there are others using Voobly within your network, you may want to change your NAT port to something else so it does not coincide with another user in your LAN.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RushingTime

Posted 9 February 2017 - 3:02 pm
I don't have any firewall installed but the Windows Native Firewall, that is disabled. I have no antivirus instaled now.
I have the rules added allowing voobly and Age of Empires to the windows firewall, but as I said, it is disabled.

Here is the print u need: [You must login to view link]

There is no other app using the port, and i've changed it trying other ports...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [FOX]BloodShed

Posted 21 February 2017 - 5:48 pm
Just to u guys to know I've figured it out my problem. I had a modem/router that was not strong enough to the many connections it had. To fix i just needed another router int he way.

Tks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 8 March 2017 - 3:36 am
ho
ok

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts