Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > AOM:TT - game freezes while loading to main menu with patch 1.05

AOM:TT - game freezes while loading to main menu with patch 1.05

2wei

Edited 21 January 2017 - 9:05 pm by 2wei
After a few games I can no longer load into the game menu with patch 1.05 on. It freezes on the load screen, usually at "loading game database". Running with no patch will still work once this happens. Restarting computer always fixes the problem, but it comes back again eventually. I have tried reinstalling voobly/aom before; did not fix.
Link | Reply | Quote
 IceFrog

Posted 22 January 2017 - 9:10 pm
try to run game as administrator, allow voobly and the game throught windows firewall.
Link | Reply | Quote
 2wei

Posted 24 January 2017 - 5:22 am
Hi,
I have windows firewall turned off and changed the exe to run as admin but still run into the problem.
Link | Reply | Quote
 2wei

Posted 2 February 2017 - 9:20 am
Anyone have any other ideas for what to do about this? Has anyone else had this problem?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 2 February 2017 - 1:13 pm
When this happens, open task manager and check usage for CPU, Disk, RAM and Network as well as individual stats for Voobly and AOM. See if there are any noticeable spikes.

Try closing all other running applications especially heavy duty and resource intensive apps like Chrome.
Link | Reply | Quote
 2wei

Posted 8 February 2017 - 9:54 pm
At the times it freezes, Disk Highest Active Time is always maxed at 100% or 99%. CPU Maximum frequency is always around 70%.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts