Map Editor upgrade in the next patch please

[MM]Alejandro_0378

Posted 6 January 2017 - 5:38 am
(Sorry for my english not main language)Hi I am Alejandro a map creator, we have a clan called MapMakersCrew, we help people with their maps and make ours to, I own the HD version Conquerors (No further expansion version), and the map editor on the HD editon is far better than current, it has this:

Hidden Data:
[You must login to view link] (Hidden potential units are here)

Triggers:

Conditions:
-Probability condition (Will take down the randomizers for good) (more space less triggers better game experience)
-Allow to invert conditions
-Developing tech condition (Not already developed but a step before that)

Effects:
-Heal object (Heals withouth overcoming hp)
-Transport object(Allows you to move the unit from one place to another on the map)
-Adjust unit position, (Let you change your units attack position, ofensive, defensive, mantein terrain passive)

I hope you could add this to the editor, would be huge, the possibilitys on map creation will become infinite thanks for your time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 6 January 2017 - 10:24 am by [MM]Gallas
Hi Alejandro,

Some of these features are here too by Userpatch (inverted conditions, CTRL+S function or hidden units by data modding).
When 1.5 version is out from test stage we will have even more features.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 6 January 2017 - 11:34 am by ['RB']nhoobish
(Sorry for my english not main language)Hi I am Alejandro a map creator, we have a clan called MapMakersCrew, we help people with their maps and make ours to, I own the HD version Conquerors (No further expansion version), and the map editor on the HD editon is far better than current, it has this:

Hidden Data:
[You must login to view link] (Hidden potential units are here)

Scroll down to bottom of that very same link and learn how to configure your AoC. Only true HD only feature currently is the ability to teleport units to where ever. You need to open your eys and find the tips and tricks that all achieve the same effect for AoC.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Alejandro_0378

Posted 8 January 2017 - 3:18 am
Yeah messed up some things, I opened the editor on 1.0c for some reason and didnt have those features but checked again and the current userpatch have them, as a map creator I know how to make all those tricks, unblocking data, but a randomnizer, the teleport, the healing, usually takes more than just one trigger (TP is not even possible lol) healing with variants on hp is kind of complicated when working with many units, without mention imprecisly, and less efective than doing a single trigger, is not lazyness is efectivness, would help a lot so the map doesnt "overpass his capacity" and lead to bugs crashes or even lagg, excited about testint the 1.5 editor btw thanks for your replys
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 8 January 2017 - 1:23 pm
Keep in mind we don't have the .exe's source code, while aoeHD team does. All what Userpatch provides for us thanks to some dedicated people who reversed the code.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts