mouse lag

my_funeral

Edited 6 December 2016 - 4:03 am by [MPU]Dettol
Hey, i am using w 7, and my mouse cursor lags in game in multiplayer (no singleplayer).That doesn't happen on AoE HD by Steam. When i play in window mode, scrolling was lagging (mouse too).i play only in full screen.
I tried this http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/242227 ;
and this http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/237874 ;
Now i playing with normalmouse, but i want to play without normalmouse.
If I activate Windows cursor, I can see both cursor with windows one moving normally and the game curson icon always lagging behind. i tried all combinations of setting in voobly game room and dx tool.
Reinstall windows but it doesnt help. Also i change my cpu, motherboard.
I also might add that when i play in window mode, one core usage 100% (fx 6300 and i5 2500 same)
cpu : intel core i5 2500
Link | Reply | Quote
 [FOX]RookiesT

Edited 6 December 2016 - 7:45 am by [FOX]RookiesT
same problem :(
edit. just noticed that when i press f10 (options screen) the cursor works properly, but quitting that and playing keeps lagging.
Link | Reply | Quote
 my_funeral

Posted 6 December 2016 - 10:01 am
edit. just noticed that when i press f10 (options screen) the cursor works properly, but quitting that and playing keeps lagging.
same
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MPU]Dettol

Edited 6 December 2016 - 5:46 pm by [MPU]Dettol
you need to come to the voobly help room soo we can try few things , to see if we can resolve your issue
Link | Reply | Quote
 my_funeral

Posted 6 December 2016 - 5:47 pm
I can come through 30 minutes
Link | Reply | Quote
 [FOX]RookiesT

Posted 6 December 2016 - 9:11 pm
I've done that! ;cry
Nothing worked 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 my_funeral

Posted 7 December 2016 - 2:18 pm
you need to come to the voobly help room soo we can try few things , to see if we can resolve your issue
We tried this but nothing helped
1.Disable firewall and antivirus
2.Clean boot [You must login to view link]
3.SetupAoc.exe with "Port forwarding support" checkbox and without it (http://www.voobly.com/files/view/22206821/cin04c34zj2xa57jdi9qb6rvhd9czz4a/SetupAoC.exe)
4.BorderLess Gaming ([You must login to view link])
5.Different combinations of compatibility age2_x1.exe file (Win Xp, win 95, run as admin and other). Like this:[You must login to view link]
6.Ccleaner(run the scans and fix)
7.Delete Realtec (sound driver)
8.RadeonPro (add profile age2_x1 and set "Flip Queue Size" to 1)
9.dxcpl.exe ([You must login to view link]) set checkbox "Force WARP"
10.This and other settings of game room(http://www.voobly.com/files/view/31695089/qca0b6p9cbcrqkhvq9oyxesd9yb8w2bc/VGR7.png)
11.DirectX Driver Tool .Disable/Uncheck Direct Draw Hard Acceleration ([You must login to view link])
12.Enable or Disable "GPU scaling" in the videocard settings and ON/OFF "Wait for vertical refresh"
([You must login to view link])
13.Reinstall OS

Any suggestions for solutions this problem?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 7 December 2016 - 5:54 pm
Hey,

Why had you tried so many unwanted workarounds-eh? It's utterly pointless of reinstalling your OS, disabling firewall & anti-virus suite and, the funniest fact you removed your audio card driver... seriously it not gonna help with your mouse DPI (sensitive) related issue mate.
To be more exact your actual question should be as "sluggish mouse movement." anyway to sort out this, you can try the following methods:

(1) Turn off mouse acceleration and increase the pointer speed:
  1. Go to the 7nyu00p5cdj5t302bgrz2jf7cjw95gpb Start menu, type "Mouse" in the search box and open it.
  2. Under Mouse Properties -> Click on "Pointer Options" tab: Motion ยป Uncheck the Enhance pointer precision to disable your Mouse Acceleration.
  3. Next, adjust your mouse pointer sensitivity (DPI) level by moving "Pointer Speed".

(2) Disable use of DirectX โ–บ Windowed-Mode game feature:
    Host / Join any game room and make your settings exactly as shown in the image below.

(3) Run your game with system memory performance:
  1. Hold down the [Windows] Key and Press [R] on your keyboard - The Run dialog box will open.
  2. Type in "regedit", and then click OK.
  3. Next, from the left side list, explore this following path:
    Hkey_local_machine/Software/Wow6432Node/Microsoft/DirectPlay/Applications/Age of Empires II - The Conquerors Expansion.
  4. From the right pane list, Double click on CommandLine and in the Value data box, after Lobby give a space and type "SystemMemory" (commandline parameter) and press Ok.

Hope this helps. Have fun! pzoe4upfob5gm9k48efv59m98czk845v
Link | Reply | Quote
 my_funeral

Edited 7 December 2016 - 6:10 pm by my_funeral
Cavin wrote:
Hey,

Why had you tried so many unwanted workarounds-eh? It's utterly pointless of reinstalling your OS, disabling firewall & anti-virus suite and, the funniest fact you removed your audio card driver... seriously it not gonna help with your mouse DPI (sensitive) related issue mate.
To be more exact your actual question should be as "sluggish mouse movement." anyway to sort out this, you can try the following methods:

(1) Turn off mouse acceleration and increase the pointer speed:
  1. Go to the 7nyu00p5cdj5t302bgrz2jf7cjw95gpb Start menu, type "Mouse" in the search box and open it.
  2. Under Mouse Properties -> Click on "Pointer Options" tab: Motion ยป Uncheck the Enhance pointer precision to disable your Mouse Acceleration.
  3. Next, adjust your mouse pointer sensitivity (DPI) level by moving "Pointer Speed".

(2) Disable use of DirectX โ–บ Windowed-Mode game feature:
    Host / Join any game room and make your settings exactly as shown in the image below.

(3) Run your game with system memory performance:
  1. Hold down the [Windows] Key and Press [R] on your keyboard - The Run dialog box will open.
  2. Type in "regedit", and then click OK.
  3. Next, from the left side list, explore this following path:
    Hkey_local_machine/Software/Wow6432Node/Microsoft/DirectPlay/Applications/Age of Empires II - The Conquerors Expansion.
  4. From the right pane list, Double click on CommandLine and in the Value data box, after Lobby give a space and type "SystemMemory" (commandline parameter) and press Ok.

Hope this helps. Have fun! pzoe4upfob5gm9k48efv59m98czk845v
i already tried this. i tried everything
When i play in singleplayer(standart game with cpu) all is well, when i play in multiplayer (with cpu or ppl) i have mouse lag.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [FOX]RookiesT

Edited 8 December 2016 - 12:05 am by [FOX]RookiesT
Edit2: When I am spectating it's fine as well, damn this cursor 11.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts