BF NR 50

casAnova11

Edited 2 June 2016 - 1:58 am by casAnova11
HI, I like to play online with the rule of no attack until 50 minutes on blackforest map.

i was playing a team game, 2v2, as turks.

My teammate was pretty occupied with the one on his side so i was playing 1v1 against saracens.

the fighting lane was pretty narrow

I had 40 trade carts, 45 on food, 40 on wood, approx 10 builders and idle

Now the saracens guy was making a mix of elite mameluks, heavy camels, some pikemen and a couple seige onagers at the back.

now i made 6 7 bombard towers, all researches done, so they had max range, but with whatever army i tried i couldnt stop him

i was making heavy camels and heavy cavalry archers, but both are weak against his mameluks and pikemen.

i didnt make jannaseries because of his seige on the back.

slowly i was losing out all my gold cos there are no trash units in turks, except hussars which again are weak against his mameluks camels and pikeman.

What combination should i have used? heavy scorpions along with something maybe?

p.s. i did all the blacksmit upgrades
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Straya]robo_boro

Posted 3 June 2016 - 7:53 am
90+ trade carts and just spam bombard towers, bombard cannons (both with artillery) and janissaries.
Link | Reply | Quote
 casAnova11

Posted 7 June 2016 - 6:28 pm
cool man, never thought of making these many trade carts.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Straya]robo_boro

Posted 9 June 2016 - 10:58 am
90 trade and about 50 vils, 30 food, 20 wood should be fine. assuming you've stockpiled a bit during the boom stage. Buy food/wood if you need it and your allies cant sling you.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts