Suggestion Hero Fest

Poll: Add followed features to Hero Fest
Rams only
Rams + All Techs
Keep it like that
 23RaidingParty

Posted 23 March 2016 - 1:24 pm
didn't read anything but wtf u ****s talking about????

this is about herofest.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 23 March 2016 - 1:34 pm
bukayosaka wrote:
The worst bit is that if that player dies then their team likely wins due to excess feed.

Its not a good map for TG.

Also KM was removed from random for this reason. You can survive a 2v1 khans unless damian is playing with his tower mod. Germs was removed for this and other reasons and I'm trying to fix its flaws. Gwarz/Drow were removed by me prompting my access to the mod to be removed due to biased admins. WoA is fine. RCB isn't so bad. Vets is winnable from bad spots. Rad is ****. AoW is trash.
K so u find all maps trash but want to keep players who like the maps from playing them. Furthermore you're clueless about herofest cause u don't play it but believe your opinion is still more valuable than those of players who like the map and have played it competitively for years
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Edited 23 March 2016 - 1:43 pm by bukayosaka
K so u find all maps trash but want to keep players who like the maps from playing them. Furthermore you're clueless about herofest cause u don't play it but believe your opinion is still more valuable than those of players who like the map and have played it competitively for years

Presumption. What part of me saying a map is not good for Random TG means I don't play or like the map. I like spider but its awful for random TG.

I put rad in the random mod, who have I stopped from playing that ****?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 23 March 2016 - 1:51 pm
bukayosaka wrote:
Presumption. What part of me saying a map is not good for Random TG means I don't play or like the map. I like spider but its awful for random TG.

I put rad in the random mod, who have I stopped from playing that ****?
K. But now all of the Hf players agree that rams would benefit the map and that its fit for tgs and you're gonna claim you know better without knowing the map?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 23 March 2016 - 2:01 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
K. But now all of the Hf players agree that rams would benefit the map and that its fit for tgs and you're gonna claim you know better without knowing the map?
He doesn't claim he knows better, pretty sure he thinks rams make the map better hence why he first pushed for rams ages ago and made the ram map. I just believe he thinks herofest isn't suitable for 4v4 with rams or not, which is his opinion, and an appeal to authority or popularity won't change that.

Personally, I don't know whether rams will make it work in random civs TG, but it's definitely worth a try and can only improve the map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Edited 23 March 2016 - 2:11 pm by bukayosaka
Actually its from experience. I have added herofest to random on two occasions. In the first season with no modification and whenever I made the Ram/All tech version and added it.

Both times were a disaster. I find it amusing that people believe I'd have removed a suitable map when I left the worst map ever (Rad) in the mod all the time I controlled it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 23 March 2016 - 2:31 pm
bukayosaka wrote:
Actually its from experience. I have added herofest to random on two occasions. In the first season with no modification and whenever I made the Ram/All tech version and added it.

Both times were a disaster. I find it amusing that people believe I'd have removed a suitable map when I left the worst map ever (Rad) in the mod all the time I controlled it.
You never added the rams vers, you added some experiments with bbt limitations and limited stone, which failed hard. You made the rams version cause i was stalking you for a while to do so. You did a good Job. I tested it for you with several other players. All liked it but nothing happened. All I'm asking is that that versiony (rams + all tech) gets a trial in the random pack.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 23 March 2016 - 2:44 pm
You never added the rams vers, you added some experiments with bbt limitations and limited stone, which failed hard. You made the rams version cause i was stalking you for a while to do so. You did a good Job. I tested it for you with several other players. All liked it but nothing happened. All I'm asking is that that versiony (rams + all tech) gets a trial in the random pack.
Now I think about it, i remember this more clearly... it was hard to properly test the map and know how good it was, because of the stone limitation which ****ed things up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 23 March 2016 - 2:44 pm
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/210187/:1029691#post1029691
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 23 March 2016 - 2:45 pm
Now I think about it, i remember this more clearly... it was hard to properly test the map and know how good it was, because of the stone limitation which ****ed things up.

This was an earlier attempt.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 23 March 2016 - 3:01 pm
Idk what's your point, other than showing how i asked to add that version one year ago. It was never added then, I'm sure. I'd know since it's one of my fav maps and tried hard to get that version in
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 23 March 2016 - 3:04 pm
Idk what's your point, other than showing how i asked to add that version one year ago. It was never added then, I'm sure. I'd know since it's one of my fav maps and tried hard to get that version in

Amazingly I had many more things on my plate than the generally useless 7th members (hi dot). However if I said I added a map then I added a map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 23 March 2016 - 3:14 pm
what we leaned from this topic is that we need to give all the powers over the random pack towards dave as he would love to enjoy helping the cs community by editing maps and controlling the map pool
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 23 March 2016 - 3:20 pm
In any case the map exists. I've presented my argument for it not to be added so I shall leave it there.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Buzzworl

Posted 23 March 2016 - 3:34 pm
Why can't I vote for 'I don't give a ****. It's a **** map' ?

Aint enough poll options.

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]678910
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 150 posts