Suggestion Hero Fest

Poll: Add followed features to Hero Fest
Rams only
Rams + All Techs
Keep it like that
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:25 pm
My issue is people can mod the castle into a house and make castle blocking so much easier. Castle block is an age old skill that took years to hone and perfect.
Ben i'll send you my kim kardashian gold mine mod. It's great. I can combine my passion for rm with my passion for kim kardashian's butt now
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:26 pm
Ben i'll send you my kim kardashian gold mine mod. It's great. I can combine my passion for rm with my passion for kim kardashian's butt now

You have answered all of my questions and more. Ty.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]tech771_

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:28 pm
You are a ****. I think you've deepthroated the sex toys you sell a few too many times and it's damaged your brain

You didn't 'just ask him to 'liat' points why map 'ist' suitable for 4v4'.

This is how you ask for someone to elaborate on their opinion:
"Could you please explain why you think this"?

Instead of 'ur opinion doesn't mean anything becuz ur a newb at most maps wahhh'

11 ok man. Honestly you could have written 3 books by now and have a good life on the bahamas instead of commenting every fking post that doesnt even involve u. Whats the problem i sell sex toys and have a couple other onlineshops and startups. Feel free to ask if you need help on anything ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:31 pm
11 ok man. Honestly you could have written 3 books by now and have a good life on the bahamas instead of commenting every fking post that doesnt even involve u. Whats the problem i sell sex toys and have a couple other onlineshops and startups. Feel free to ask if you need help on anything ;)
Do you have any double edged black ****s? I'm asking for a friend...
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:33 pm
This explains everything about why Hades and Benzy are in 7th wow.

They trial scars product for him.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:33 pm
I'm also in the sex industry, as a **** model. Drew doesn't approve.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:41 pm
The friend is ben.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]tech771_

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:41 pm
Do you have any double edged black ****s? I'm asking for a friend...

yes Huge black horse d1cks on Stock ;censored
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:45 pm
yes Huge black horse d1cks on Stock ;censored

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:48 pm
Is it possible to:

Give all civs Bracer (& siege engineers)
Give all civs Siege Rams
Give all non bbt civs Paladins
Give all civs except Spanish Treadmill Cane

Bracer/Siege Engineers needed for fairness
Siege rams gives non bbt civs the opportunity to fight aggressively early on. I think bbt civs should also get siege rams (Teutons, Koreans) so they too have the option to fight aggressively against bbt civs so all civs should get siege rams
Civs like Brits, Mayans, Aztecs, Goths, Japs etc have nothing going for them even with Britons, Goths, Japs getting siege rams. They too should get Paladins so they can push with Paladins + Rams like other civs (Huns). However I don't think all civs should get Pala since the BBT civs already have a lot going for them - with paladins they could do a pala+ram push and bbt spam the space gained.

Treadmill Cane for fairness

I'm not very good at HF so I could be very wrong
I also agree with Barry but some changes to make Mesoamerican civs, Brits, Goths etc stronger couldn't hurt
Link | Reply | Quote
 xEddy

Posted 23 March 2016 - 1:07 pm
bukayosaka wrote:
This explains everything about why Hades and Benzy are in 7th wow.

They trial scars product for him.

This ROFL
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 23 March 2016 - 1:08 pm
My opposition to the map for TG has nothing to do with any of these changes.

Add it to 1v1, 2v2 sure its ok. The map style does not mesh with 4v4 especially with random spots. If someone is in the middle of 4 there is nothing to be done. as they will be surrounded in seconds.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 23 March 2016 - 1:08 pm
I don't require lube with the ****, I use my tears instead.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 23 March 2016 - 1:17 pm
bukayosaka wrote:
My opposition to the map for TG has nothing to do with any of these changes.

Add it to 1v1, 2v2 sure its ok. The map style does not mesh with 4v4 especially with random spots. If someone is in the middle of 4 there is nothing to be done. as they will be surrounded in seconds.
Same goes for rad, vetz, kans, gwars, germs, aow, woa, cba,rcb, km, want me to keep going?
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Edited 23 March 2016 - 1:22 pm by bukayosaka
Same goes for rad, vetz, kans, gwars, germs, aow, woa, cba,rcb, km, want me to keep going?

The worst bit is that if that player dies then their team likely wins due to excess feed.

Its not a good map for TG.

Also KM was removed from random for this reason. You can survive a 2v1 khans unless damian is playing with his tower mod. Germs was removed for this and other reasons and I'm trying to fix its flaws. Gwarz/Drow were removed by me prompting my access to the mod to be removed due to biased admins. WoA is fine. RCB isn't so bad. Vets is winnable from bad spots. Rad is ****. AoW is trash.

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]5678910
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 150 posts