Eot vs ViCiouS Bo9 War

[ViCiouS]H00dluM

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 18 February 2015 - 3:49 pm
. Mikes always down for a war cause he's a beast like that. And Matt. Well. Matt will come and cheer on his team from the touch lines

The only thing i read out of this whole thread. Mainly the part about Matt hahahaha
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 18 February 2015 - 4:24 pm
The only thing i read out of this whole thread. Mainly the part about Matt hahahaha
hey man... matt played really impressive euro last night... he might be able to sneak onto a 4th spot in vicious euro team and take your spot if you arent careful
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 18 February 2015 - 8:41 pm
Ben, Sad as it sounds I didn't say a single thing bout you at any point. War or no war announced, cause I thought we were some form of friends. But after this I was obviously mislead like Barry on a Friday night in Thailand.
And it's pathetic considering you've bad mouthed me behind my back for years - but this is expected. It's your style. I know **** you say Ben. Please don't say you tell people to their face, you don't. You say it behind their backs and hoping they won't tell.

Dave and Ahmed will remember? Kind of hard remembering something that's never happened.

Ah. Yeah. I remember those names. Wasn't that just two people smurfing. Fairly sure you asked me to make a name cause id of never made something like that.
Never once did I keep begging you to play vs mazon. Considering back then Cory was my 2v2 partner and I'm sure him and others would back me up we were pretty good. ;) better then you've been.
Back then you wasn't near top level at smosh. You've sadly never been top at smosh even though you claim you're some power house in it (such as this post claiming up against dotdotdot)
Unlike you I don't write down my wins n losses versus people but I cannot remember a time when mazon was 'whooping' me at smosh. Were some what ggs vs him but xl were better and I was constantly playing them - unlike you who was afraid to play them to keep that reputation you've tried to hard to make for yourself.

And in regards to mentioning chingon; he was a better smosh player than you ever was Ben and that's pretty funny.

I bring up the past but I have to because you make **** up. It's not like you've exaggerated either. It's just pure made up bull. You've done it for years Ben. You tell about how you knew all the great oldskoolers and give your opinion of all time top lists.... Yet ain't played against them to even be able to judge.
And jake n Jeremy long has vicious before you. Can't say for certain. But Jeremy probably stopped using the name when he saw you in clan.

Your lies are incredible. The only thing you are semi-right on is that top lists nonsense. That was years ago, and it was a few players I hadn't played mainly back in XZ era. That was dumb, and a lot of people did it.

If you're not going to be honest about anything, you're not even worth arguing with. You've gone beyond a joke.

@Sean. You're over embellishing what was said and making out the war revolves around me. We've clarified I wanted nothing to do with it from the start. Why would it be a surprise I continue my disinterest if there were maps I never liked in it, when our roster strength is low for a long time. You're taking **** out of perspective to make a narrow-minded argument because I called you and Drew a joke. Drew has only gone on to prove he's a joke.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 18 February 2015 - 8:48 pm
ah nice ben is finally back time to get the next bucket of popcorn
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:37 pm
@Sean. You're over embellishing what was said and making out the war revolves around me. We've clarified I wanted nothing to do with it from the start. Why would it be a surprise I continue my disinterest if there were maps I never liked in it, when our roster strength is low for a long time. You're taking **** out of perspective to make a narrow-minded argument because I called you and Drew a joke. Drew has only gone on to prove he's a joke.
All you said was that you wont be doing any organization and play if you are needed. Then you had a talk a week or two later with rick saying how vicious doesnt have tom/jake/josh (3 guys who havent been active for 2-5 years) and we took it as you already preparing the excuses or trying to find a way out.

And this is like the 10th post in a row you've mentioned "calling you a drew a joke" get a new line... we dont care what your opinion of us is.. just like you dont care what our opinion of you is.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:21 pm
Have some questions:

1. Who is Tom (voobly acc)?
2. Who is Mike (voobly acc)?
3. Who is jake (voobly acc)?
3. Vicious vs Eot gonna happen?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]GhostfaceKillah

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:21 pm
Why do you need to quote all I said? I'm sure everyone knows what I've said. And what's with this excessive repeating? Think you've called me champ like 50 times In one post. Lol.

Ben only you've lied about the facts. Not me. Everything I've said is the truth. Regardless if you debate it and cry from the rooftops it isn't. Just Because you've blocked it out or fabricated it in your own mind doesn't make it less true.

I would say this was fun. But it wasn't. Wasn't a good flame war like old. Genuinely never knew how deluded you are. I knew you fabricated stuff, but wow. Felt like I was speaking to Vincent for a lot of it repeating his same insult 100 times.

Anyways, seeya in war 'champ'... That's if you do turn up. But I'm sure after all this **** talking it'd be rude for you not to. ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 special1

Group: Platinum Membership
Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:46 pm
which team picked Europe ? im supporting them
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:58 pm
we both decided on euro.. so support both :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Psilo

Posted 19 February 2015 - 2:09 am
I don't see why Ben's skills are getting ranked on. he is a VERY good player in both 1v1 and TG's. he's one of the best CS'ers I've played with and I've played with just about everyone on IGZ/Voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 AnberliN_

Posted 19 February 2015 - 2:16 am
did the cs ViCiouS also have an aok dm section? back in the day on zone there was some good dm players than used the name.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 19 February 2015 - 2:38 am
AnberliN_ wrote:
did the cs ViCiouS also have an aok dm section? back in the day on zone there was some good dm players than used the name.
No, that wasn't a clan, that was just names Z1lla and X1lla used, and it was ViciouS, not ViCiouS :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 19 February 2015 - 2:38 am
Why do you need to quote all I said? I'm sure everyone knows what I've said. And what's with this excessive repeating? Think you've called me champ like 50 times In one post. Lol.

Ben only you've lied about the facts. Not me. Everything I've said is the truth. Regardless if you debate it and cry from the rooftops it isn't. Just Because you've blocked it out or fabricated it in your own mind doesn't make it less true.

I would say this was fun. But it wasn't. Wasn't a good flame war like old. Genuinely never knew how deluded you are. I knew you fabricated stuff, but wow. Felt like I was speaking to Vincent for a lot of it repeating his same insult 100 times.

Anyways, seeya in war 'champ'... That's if you do turn up. But I'm sure after all this **** talking it'd be rude for you not to. ;)

You're a petulant liar. Not once in your rambling wreck on a message did you get close to anything significantly true. You're still a **** and a joke. 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 19 February 2015 - 3:01 am
Have some questions:

1. Who is Tom (voobly acc)?
2. Who is Mike (voobly acc)?
3. Who is jake (voobly acc)?
3. Vicious vs Eot gonna happen?

1. http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/15895
2. http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/1185
3. http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/123688327
4. Yes
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:43 pm
Blondie(ben) is a very skilled player, one of the few with actual talent.
In comparison with someone like drew whos a complete joke and has no skills/talent, its just funny to see him talk**** to a better player, thats basically the only thing he does.

Link | Reply | Quote
123456789[10]111213141516
Displaying 136 - 150 out of 229 posts