Eot vs ViCiouS Bo9 War

[ViCiouS]Skreemo

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 18 February 2015 - 7:48 am
Sorry Ben. Can't all be checking voobly posts all day.
I see what you did there with there with the money. Cute. So transparent. But still cute.
Ben, I ain't played a 1v1 for years and you know it. This is why you ask. Anytime I've seen you do 1v1 You lose.
Ben I put you in the same category as Aegrod. Wouldn't want to waste my time redoing 1v1s for a scrub like you whose never been good. Say what you want about this 'excuse' since I know you will but we both know it's true. Nothing to do with your skill level cause truthfully Ben, you're ****. And well see this in this war.

Can you provide some proof of these 1v1 losses champ? You are all talk and no play. In other words you're a **** who is worse than me in 1v1. You're calling me a noob at every map besides smosh (rofl) yet you won't play me. You're bad at this game, just admit it.
You've commented too many times on other people yet you're worse. And ain't done anything in the whole time you've been on AoC except join a clan jake made then try and pass it off as your clan. Good job though Ben. You found a guy who didn't particularly like you feel sorry for you and let you into his 'clan.' Gotta hand that to you though. You've made a name of that then falsifying the history.

You comment on more **** than me and you don't even play 1v1 rofl. You're the biggest joke in AOC.

I made ViCiouS with Jake, I don't see why your lies are of any relevance to anything anyway. You're as sad as Sean thinking you know player relationships rofl.
And relic? I'm sure I've actually kept up with the times and even learnt the new popular maps such as cba/hero. Regardless of what you say bout those maps, you actually tried to learn them. Lol. You actually tried to learn them really intensely at one point.
Also Wasn't u asking me for cba tips when you was learning it? . You forget don't you. When you was trying so hard.
I would call you the relic... But meh. That would imply you was something at one time. You never was.
Oh Ben also to your ego post. You ain't a winner. Dunno why u post ****. You ain't written in any AoC history. Rofl. And also you wouldn't get in any teams in Eot. If your in any maps in vicious I'll be quite surprised since there's so many great players over you.
You forget I've sadly knew you from when you was 'first known' till now. You keep saying so many things which just didn't happen the way you say.

I played CBA for a couple months and got 2k np. You've played CBA for like 2 years? I don't see how this has any relevance either, I'd dominate you in Rm and Dm if you want to detract from the fact you are worse in 1v1 than me.

Name the players and the teams for the maps we'd use. Show the maps I wouldn't be on champ. Again, you're all talk and no play. You can't form an argument based on any truth. You make up this bull**** that never happened in the first place to win an argument rofl.

I knew you from DotDotDot. You weren't really anything amazing. You played Gwarz and Graves really well, but were over the hill in anything else. You begged to join ViCiouS with Chingon then got kicked out because no one really liked you in the clan. Like I said before, you're a joke and always have been a joke.
I won't be responding to anymore **** here Ben. I've said what I want to and arguing with you is going to go around in circles cause you're so deluded and ****ed at the same time it's just in unbearable - think I could get a better discussion going with Vince.
Anyways Ben. I'll see you in war (if they allow you to play and you don't give some ****ty excuse not to turn up which seems likely already)

So you make up an entire post of lies then throw in the "too hard I quit" card.

This is why you're a laughing stock Drew. You make up endless bull****. You have an excuse for everything when you regularly lose games, whether it's another team mate, lag or a map bug that doesn't exist. You talk so much **** behind people's backs and then pretend you're chums in person. I've never liked you, I tolerate you and your sulkiness.

End of the day, you are a joke who won't play to prove who has actual skill in 1v1. I'm disappointed you're a coward.

@ Sean, I can believe you're that insecure that it matters to you who knows Tom better. I said to Rick in a ****ing PM that it sucks we don't have Tom, Josh or Jake available. I never made it public knowledge. I never stopped the war from going on. I never denied any maps. I never said I won't play in the war, even with my work commitments and ****ty timezone. You've drawn some interest from me now. I'd love to beat scrubs like you and Drew and put you in your place.

I said Eot are a joke, and you've proven it here. Drew has proven it here. Rick has proven he can't keep a simple PM to some simple banter between two people. Like what does GoE have to do with the fact I think most of Eot is a joke, and ViCiouS and Eot_ are about to play a war? You're clutching at straws. I don't care if you or anyone in Eot_ regard me as a joke. But when you you make up bull**** and Drew has no balls to back up his skill statement, I'll fire back.

@Veni, what is unfounded and untrue? I've said Eot_ is playing well in TG at the moment. ViCiouS is unprepared in comparison. This Tom thing is something Sean brought from nowhere that I never made public knowledge, and if you read the quote I made it was to make it easier for me so I can play less maps since it's difficult to train with the guys due to timezone/work. For the rest of your statement, I've never suggested any of those things. Don't pull a Drew.

I've just responded to Sean and Drew's bull****, because they're pissy I think they're a joke. I simple sentence drawn out paragraphs of back-dated events of subjective opinion and events that never happened (mostly Drew).

WELL AT LEAST DREW HAS PUSSIED OUT SEAN, OUR RANTS CAN GROW SHORTER TIL WE RUN OUT OF **** TO SAY.

P.S. Emma Watson is transgender.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Faravahar

Posted 18 February 2015 - 9:06 am
You guys got a date set yet? April is plenty enough time to organise isn't it? If you want a traditional Blood war just set it for the next weekend and go at it like we did on MSN Zone 11.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]GhostfaceKillah

Edited 18 February 2015 - 9:26 am by [Eot_]GhostfaceKillah
LMFAO. OK. Too hard to not reply guess I gotta go back on my statement cause you're just a liar.
Firstly Ben please don't give me bull****. IVE NEVER EVER asked to join vicious nor have I had any desire to be in vicious nor have I ever joined vicious and got booted. So just don't... I've been in countless clans with jake before you learnt how to patrol so I'm sure if I genuinely wanted to join - I would of. I would never be in a clan with someone like you full stop Ben. To be have a leader such as yourself just isn't appealing. A ****ty player whose rise to fame is purely doing this. I guess I'm the idiot for rising to it and reminding people how much of a cool person you are. And to say I begged to join? Make it believable.
Vicious didn't become a legit clan until Sean Mike John Dave Tom etc. joined.
I'm sure I was already in a top clan then. I'm sure you'd know which clan since u know so much bout my history.

N you knew me from dotdotdot? That's nice. I didn't have a clue who the **** you was.

Ben I don't give a **** if you think I'm a joke. I know how good of you player you ain't so your opinion isn't really that legit. You've just pissed me off always saying **** behind peoples back like a little **** you are - It's funny how you said I do it. I'm sure a lot of people here know I'm capable of saying **** to peoples faces.

Ben. I'll gladly show you my joke of skill in the war which you're probably not going to turn up to with some bull**** excuse. In response to stomping me we've played numerous times over the years Ben... And I can truthfully say this has never happened.
You moan over I make excuses? You're worse. You've already made pre excuses for this war. Pathetic ...

Flaming aside, I genuinely hope you play Ben. I would love for everyone to finally see how much of a piece of **** player you really are. I mean... There's nothing else competitively to go by to show them...

PS: if you're going to flame me. Don't lie Ben. I ain't lied. Jake never really liked you. That's the gods honest truth. Was always funny how you claim you two were such good pals when you just wasn't. You bummed him off and he felt sorry for you. You make it sound like you did 1v1s and u went like 10-10 with him and he respected you. No. U got stomped on in every map. He probably felt bad and let you use the vicious tag him and Jeremy were using at the time. That's the more truthful side of this 'start of vicious'
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]GhostfaceKillah

Posted 18 February 2015 - 9:31 am
Damian. Eot more than happy to set a date. We already stated this. (We waiting for Ben I'm guessing). I know Ahmed and Dave are down to war. Mikes always down for a war cause he's a beast like that. And Matt. Well. Matt will come and cheer on his team from the touch lines
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:35 am
LMFAO. OK. Too hard to not reply guess I gotta go back on my statement cause you're just a liar.
Firstly Ben please don't give me bull****. IVE NEVER EVER asked to join vicious nor have I had any desire to be in vicious nor have I ever joined vicious and got booted. So just don't... I've been in countless clans with jake before you learnt how to patrol so I'm sure if I genuinely wanted to join - I would of. I would never be in a clan with someone like you full stop Ben. To be have a leader such as yourself just isn't appealing. A ****ty player whose rise to fame is purely doing this. I guess I'm the idiot for rising to it and reminding people how much of a cool person you are. And to say I begged to join? Make it believable.
Vicious didn't become a legit clan until Sean Mike John Dave Tom etc. joined.
I'm sure I was already in a top clan then. I'm sure you'd know which clan since u know so much bout my history.

Begged is an unfair word to use, more like harassed me. What top clan were you in before Eot_ and since mVz? I am genuinely intrigued. You harassed for yourself and Tony to join. I liked you enough back then to allow it. Pretty sure Ahmad and Dave weren't impressed you were in the clan and you were removed. It's not often someone gets booted from ViCiouS lol. I vaguely remember Tom trying to get you into the clan a second time and no one else wanted it, but I might be mistaking you for someone else.

Original ViCiouS had Jake, Me, Ahmad, Sean, Warlock, Convict, Uni and lot of guys Sean is credited for recruiting. Mike, Josh and Tom joined when GoE died out a couple years after, then Sean a little after til he and Snow had a massive fight.

N you knew me from dotdotdot? That's nice. I didn't have a clue who the **** you was.

Yes you did. You were always asking me to team you in 2v2 Smosh because you couldn't beat Mazon's team in it with anyone. His and Her worst nightmare might jog your memory. <3
Ben I don't give a **** if you think I'm a joke. I know how good of you player you ain't so your opinion isn't really that legit. You've just pissed me off always saying **** behind peoples back like a little **** you are - It's funny how you said I do it. I'm sure a lot of people here know I'm capable of saying **** to peoples faces.

You obviously do give a ****. Look at the wall of text you made because I said your clan is a joke. You're being a total hypocrite, since you talk a lot of **** behind people's backs. I let people know what I think of them at the time. I bet you talked a lot of **** about me before I even said anything in this topic.
Ben. I'll gladly show you my joke of skill in the war which you're probably not going to turn up to with some bull**** excuse. In response to stomping me we've played numerous times over the years Ben... And I can truthfully say this has never happened.
You moan over I make excuses? You're worse. You've already made pre excuses for this war. Pathetic ...

I haven't made any pre excuses. I said to Rick in a PM it blows we haven't got the depth we used to have, so we're not as good as we used to be. We are under prepared but we're addressing that. People like you are making some big issue out of nothing. We've all confirmed we're playing. So care to elaborate on my worse excuses, or just make more excuses why you won't play me 1v1 to prove who's a better player.
Flaming aside, I genuinely hope you play Ben. I would love for everyone to finally see how much of a piece of **** player you really are. I mean... There's nothing else competitively to go by to show them...

You've already backed down from a 1v1 set. You're a dog that's all bark. Your own team mates say I'm a good TGer. You never really got to what war maps I'd be excluded from by what players either champ. Is it fair to say you were booted from Eot Smosh team?
PS: if you're going to flame me. Don't lie Ben. I ain't lied. Jake never really liked you. That's the gods honest truth. Was always funny how you claim you two were such good pals when you just wasn't. You bummed him off and he felt sorry for you. You make it sound like you did 1v1s and u went like 10-10 with him and he respected you. No. U got stomped on in every map. He probably felt bad and let you use the vicious tag him and Jeremy were using at the time. That's the more truthful side of this 'start of vicious'

You have lied. I made ViCiouS with Jake. I got the name from a song in iTunes. If Jake has ever disliked me he'll tell me to my face, and regardless I'm not bothered if anyone on here would say they dislike me behind my back. I'm not cowardly enough to say what people really think of you Drew, it would probably break your fragile mental state as it is. I don't buy into that sad form of e-fighting rofl. Jake approached me to make a clan as a **** around as I was teaching him Europe cause he was sick of bloods. Neither of us thought it would last - but it did. Jake was a much better player than me, for sure. What does that matter, he would have beaten you 10-0 as well. I think Jeremy joined for a week then made s2x.

You could probably ask Ahmad who was in ViCiouS from the start for clarification. I just don't see why you guys are trying poorly to take personal digs at me through other people's point of view who aren't even active. This is between us, not anyone else in CS.

I'll give Sean some credit. At least in his arguments he tries to justify himself from a subjective opinion, regardless of whether I agree or disagree with it. You on the other hand, are simply making **** up and throwing the potato. I'm a ****, but I'm not going to make unfair or bull**** remarks like you do.

I am starting to look forward to a war. I forgot how much I dislike people like you. You guys will be tough with your good team work and core of players. That doesn't change the fact that people like you who represent Eot_ turn it into a joke. I'm growing bored of history drive where Drew is rewriting it because he's having a tantrum.

For anyone wanting some light reading of Drew: http://vicious.voobly.com/forum/thread/74489 You haven't changed since 8 years ago 11.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]JlackalL

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:35 am
Putting out the fire with gasoline...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWX_MFNOL_Y
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:43 am
how can drew throw a potato when he never had one in the first place...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:46 am
It wouldn't be a war of oldschoolers without the classic flaming. I'll bait Charlie next with his MS Flags noobiness.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 18 February 2015 - 12:11 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Well i've really tried not to make a post but I keep getting mentioned so here goes...

First thing is, I don't give a **** about the history between you and Sean 6-7+ years ago, I don't see how it's even a little bit relevant now and to this war, so what's the point in arguing about it? All you're all doing is posting a subjective view of how you saw **** then, it's highly likely fabricated from all parties, as we all see things differently. It's really a circular argment with no end.

Second thing, Ben, yes you told me in PM it sucks you were missing Jake/Snowz/Tom, yes I spoke to Sean about this as I was concerned this was the start of an excuse not to war/excuses if you lost. But multiple members of Vicious (including yourself), have mentioned many times missing Snowz and Tom long before you PMed me, the only 'new' part was missing Jake, which I will admit, no, you did not make that 'public knowledge'.

Thirdly, yes Dave informed me of what you wrote about me to 'troll me'. Whether that is your actual opinion or not, I don't really care, I have far bigger concerns than what people think of my skill on a video game (and talking **** about each other is the CS way), but I must admit I did have a little chuckle from it. You have such an elaborate way with words it's hard not to laugh lol.

Fourthly, Eot_ as a group, talk a lot to each other, yes Drew talks a lot of **** but I can honestly say I cannot remember him ever saying anything bad about you prior to this exchange. The only Vicious members I can remember him bad mouthing are Matt, and Crescent. He has talked with a lot of respect about Mike, Dave and Tom, and I don't really remember you being mentioned.

Both sides have done bad things in the past, I notice you say about us 'using Leon' in europe, but he's been in Eot since I have pretty much, has played in a war for us, and plays games on his eot name (Check Recon or AquaEarth matches). I notice Vicious are quick to 'forget' the fact they recruited Vicer the day they approached us about a war (the day of the xcel war #3), but you are quick to mention the players you are missing.

About the Charlie being the only good member in Eot_ etc...that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, people have had this opinion for years and I don't really think anything we do as a clan will change that, so whatever.

With regards to the war, I don't honestly know how you can argue over Eot being reasonable (I don't quite know if this is what you are trying to argue but I know you have to other Vicious members from conversations with them and seeing your forums lol), when there is no CBA, no CBA Hero, no AOK maps, and we even offered to throw out europe. The map list is pretty much a list of maps Vicious chose lol.

Can we just stop arguing and prepare for this war?
Link | Reply | Quote
 445jioojioi

Posted 18 February 2015 - 1:38 pm
This such a blast from the past. I am enjoying this thread.

Eot are like LC back in the early days. The consistant alpha pack. Vicious are the guys who can barely play together but think they are superior all the same. Will vicious manage to play together? Will ben play woa and fight off the middle completely? Will Drew get on any war team this time? Rick gunning for all his places yo!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 18 February 2015 - 2:20 pm
This such a blast from the past. I am enjoying this thread.

Eot are like LC back in the early days. The consistant alpha pack. Vicious are the guys who can barely play together but think they are superior all the same. Will vicious manage to play together? Will ben play woa and fight off the middle completely? Will Drew get on any war team this time? Rick gunning for all his places yo!
I think Drews spots are safe :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Edited 18 February 2015 - 3:25 pm by [Eot_]Polaris_
@ Sean, I can believe you're that insecure that it matters to you who knows Tom better. I said to Rick in a ****ing PM that it sucks we don't have Tom, Josh or Jake available. I never made it public knowledge. I never stopped the war from going on. I never denied any maps. I never said I won't play in the war, even with my work commitments and ****ty timezone. You've drawn some interest from me now. I'd love to beat scrubs like you and Drew and put you in your place.

Me knowing tom better wasent the point of my post if you re read it. It was you constantly throwing his name out just because hes still got his name in vicious... if there was a better option to 'retire' in vicious wouldnt be that. You do the same with josh who had a pretty strong disliking for you and your attitude at times... he liked vicious as a whole just you he constantly had a problem with. As for you denying maps.. big lol. You said no aok maps for one thing... then when I talked to dave about replacing khanz with something else as no current player enjoys khanz with userpatch from either clan.. you basically said if that happens you'd have no interest in the war at all and wouldnt practice or put any time into it.

As for the rest, im glad we drew some interest... last thing Eot wanted was the vicious excuses to come in after we stomp you.. so gl hf.

I said Eot are a joke, and you've proven it here. Drew has proven it here. Rick has proven he can't keep a simple PM to some simple banter between two people. Like what does GoE have to do with the fact I think most of Eot is a joke, and ViCiouS and Eot_ are about to play a war? You're clutching at straws. I don't care if you or anyone in Eot_ regard me as a joke. But when you you make up bull**** and Drew has no balls to back up his skill statement, I'll fire back.

opinion opinion opinion. We dont care if were a joke in your eyes... and you constantly seem to think the people who do all the talking are just me n Drew... even the guy you respect the most in Eot has basically 0 respect for vicious and its current level. The guy you THINK carries us so hard... doesnt feel he carries us at all. I'll leave you with one of about 50+ similar things from charlie in the last few weeks alone.

[2/17/2015 4:35:48 PM] Charles : like it just baffles me thinking about it
[2/17/2015 4:35:51 PM] Charles : like lets assume
[2/17/2015 4:35:55 PM] Charles : mike is there best player
[2/17/2015 4:36:14 PM] Charles : i think cena/fran/vezir/zanchy better players

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]GhostfaceKillah

Posted 18 February 2015 - 3:30 pm
Ben, Sad as it sounds I didn't say a single thing bout you at any point. War or no war announced, cause I thought we were some form of friends. But after this I was obviously mislead like Barry on a Friday night in Thailand.
And it's pathetic considering you've bad mouthed me behind my back for years - but this is expected. It's your style. I know **** you say Ben. Please don't say you tell people to their face, you don't. You say it behind their backs and hoping they won't tell.

Dave and Ahmed will remember? Kind of hard remembering something that's never happened.

Ah. Yeah. I remember those names. Wasn't that just two people smurfing. Fairly sure you asked me to make a name cause id of never made something like that.
Never once did I keep begging you to play vs mazon. Considering back then Cory was my 2v2 partner and I'm sure him and others would back me up we were pretty good. ;) better then you've been.
Back then you wasn't near top level at smosh. You've sadly never been top at smosh even though you claim you're some power house in it (such as this post claiming up against dotdotdot)
Unlike you I don't write down my wins n losses versus people but I cannot remember a time when mazon was 'whooping' me at smosh. Were some what ggs vs him but xl were better and I was constantly playing them - unlike you who was afraid to play them to keep that reputation you've tried to hard to make for yourself.

And in regards to mentioning chingon; he was a better smosh player than you ever was Ben and that's pretty funny.

I bring up the past but I have to because you make **** up. It's not like you've exaggerated either. It's just pure made up bull. You've done it for years Ben. You tell about how you knew all the great oldskoolers and give your opinion of all time top lists.... Yet ain't played against them to even be able to judge.
And jake n Jeremy long has vicious before you. Can't say for certain. But Jeremy probably stopped using the name when he saw you in clan.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]xMag

Posted 18 February 2015 - 3:36 pm
I like that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 HidingBeyond

Posted 18 February 2015 - 3:38 pm
Matt told me to say Bens 1v1 smosh was actually his map.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678[9]10111213141516
Displaying 121 - 135 out of 229 posts