[Eot_]Zanchy____

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:42 pm
hammer time
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]RedRuM__

Edited 17 February 2015 - 11:12 pm by [7th]RedRuM__
It is a bit unfair that everybody teams up on Ben, while it was Sean who drew first blood.

Nice back up by the way for Ben(directed at Vicious members). Take some notes how EOT members defend Sean even though he is the one who started this argument(in a very offensive way). But anyway maybe it is better this way otherwise things might have escalated even further.

I used to think Vicious and Eot were so tight. That 'the sisterhood' could never be broken, it is a shame to see things turn out like this.

We dont have the luxury to treat each other as we have done in the past. There are too few of us left and people might denie it: this game doesnt get to them or that others are too sensitive etc, but that is BS. Somebody who wouldt care about this game wouldt write so much in this thread. Or what about all the people following this thread ? Checking up whenever they can. So lets stop kidding our selves. We care about this game. We always have. There may be periods when we dont, but then the periods will set in when we start caring again.

So if we all care. Then treat each other with some respect. If only some of us quit or takes a break(out of the 25 bloods players that are left). Then suddenly there are not enough blood games anymore. We need each other so we dont have to start playing Hero or other gay maps.

I like to compare bloods players to Dragon Ball Z. We are the last Saiyans left, that deserves respect. Yes Dbz rocks... :P

I am your childhood sentiment and you are mine. If Ben leaves or Sean does there go things from my childhood that I hold very dear.

Link | Reply | Quote
 Matthew__

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:30 pm

Nice back up by the way for Ben(directed at Vicious members). Take some notes how EOT members defend Sean even though he is the one who started this argument(in a very offensive way). But anyway maybe it is better this way otherwise things might have escalated even further.

You must login into Voobly to view image

Vicious have agreed not to get involved in tit for tat flaming, as Ive read about 30 of these topics in my time, and they always sound the same.

We dont really get angry at each other, not sean and drew type random ladder pause and obey commands or fear the wrath kind of angry though.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:20 am
It is a bit unfair that everybody teams up on Ben, while it was Sean who drew first blood.

I used to think Vicious and Eot were so tight. That 'the sisterhood' could never be broken, it is a shame to see things turn out like this.

We dont have the luxury to treat each other as we have done in the past. There are too few of us left and people might denie it: this game doesnt get to them or that others are too sensitive etc, but that is BS. Somebody who wouldt care about this game wouldt write so much in this thread. Or what about all the people following this thread ? Checking up whenever they can. So lets stop kidding our selves. We care about this game. We always have. There may be periods when we dont, but then the periods will set in when we start caring again.

So if we all care. Then treat each other with some respect. If only some of us quit or takes a break(out of the 25 bloods players that are left). Then suddenly there are not enough blood games anymore. We need each other so we dont have to start playing Hero or other gay maps.

I like to compare bloods players to Dragon Ball Z. We are the last Saiyans left, that deserves respect. Yes Dbz rocks... :P

I am your childhood sentiment and you are mine. If Ben leaves or Sean does there go things from my childhood that I hold very dear.
No one really started it.. this isnt the first time Ben and I have gone at each other for this stuff.. probably wont be the last.

Rest of your post just seems like you're fishing for some vicious Eot hatred... sisterhood is still intact... sisters fight at times and majority of the sisterhood is still the same.
Link | Reply | Quote
 iLLyRiaN_

Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:20 am
If both sides really wanna play I'd say shut up and practice yelling here won't give you advantage...
and if this thread gets 20+ pages and war doesn't happen, I'll rofl ;P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]RedRuM__

Edited 18 February 2015 - 12:45 am by [7th]RedRuM__
No one really started it.. this isnt the first time Ben and I have gone at each other for this stuff.. probably wont be the last.

Rest of your post just seems like you're fishing for some vicious Eot hatred... sisterhood is still intact... sisters fight at times and majority of the sisterhood is still the same.

lol really. you got from my post fishing for hatred ? 11

i used your analogy of "sisterhood" to remind you to go easy on vicious, since you are obviously on an all out offensive towards vicious, not just Ben. Only ben took the bait. Ben isn't the only one who thinks highly of Vicious, all its members do. They are in the same clan....?

you might get your war this way, but you are destroying the harmony at the same time. The same counts for Ben.

But on the other hand if you wrote something like that toward me I probly would have reacted the same way Ben has done. So it is always easier when you are on the sidelines :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:51 am
it seemed like you trying to fish for some fight between vicious as a whole and Eot 11.. this is mostly between me and Ben and pretty much all Eot feel similar to me... guys like Charlie and Veni just normally dont speak up or say anything.

and no im not on all 'all out' offensive toward vicious... Dont even understand where you'd get that from
Link | Reply | Quote
 dbarker

Posted 18 February 2015 - 1:41 am
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Link | Reply | Quote
 dbarker

Posted 18 February 2015 - 1:43 am
why doesnt EOT war 7th?

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]GhostfaceKillah

Edited 18 February 2015 - 2:12 am by [Eot_]GhostfaceKillah
Sorry Ben. Can't all be checking voobly posts all day.
I see what you did there with there with the money. Cute. So transparent. But still cute.
Ben, I ain't played a 1v1 for years and you know it. This is why you ask. Anytime I've seen you do 1v1 You lose.
Ben I put you in the same category as Aegrod. Wouldn't want to waste my time redoing 1v1s for a scrub like you whose never been good. Say what you want about this 'excuse' since I know you will but we both know it's true. Nothing to do with your skill level cause truthfully Ben, you're ****. And well see this in this war.

You've commented too many times on other people yet you're worse. And ain't done anything in the whole time you've been on AoC except join a clan jake made then try and pass it off as your clan. Good job though Ben. You found a guy who didn't particularly like you feel sorry for you and let you into his 'clan.' Gotta hand that to you though. You've made a name of that then falsifying the history.

And relic? I'm sure I've actually kept up with the times and even learnt the new popular maps such as cba/hero. Regardless of what you say bout those maps, you actually tried to learn them. Lol. You actually tried to learn them really intensely at one point.
Also Wasn't u asking me for cba tips when you was learning it? . You forget don't you. When you was trying so hard.
I would call you the relic... But meh. That would imply you was something at one time. You never was.
Oh Ben also to your ego post. You ain't a winner. Dunno why u post ****. You ain't written in any AoC history. Rofl. And also you wouldn't get in any teams in Eot. If your in any maps in vicious I'll be quite surprised since there's so many great players over you.
You forget I've sadly knew you from when you was 'first known' till now. You keep saying so many things which just didn't happen the way you say.

@Efkan.
Ben started this **** by calling our a whole clan In one post. So don't blame Sean. Sean was vs Ben. Ben then tried to start **** to a whole clan.

I won't be responding to anymore **** here Ben. I've said what I want to and arguing with you is going to go around in circles cause you're so deluded and ****ed at the same time it's just in unbearable - think I could get a better discussion going with Vince.
Anyways Ben. I'll see you in war (if they allow you to play and you don't give some ****ty excuse not to turn up which seems likely already)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Faravahar

Edited 18 February 2015 - 2:45 am by Faravahar
how about you guys let us know if you prefer germs or spider so we can finalize the 9 maps... were pretty much impartial either way
Both are **** maps for TG's, Spider is an all round **** map that favours people who fight closer to their base and the way Germs is played in TG's now is just a boring campfest. KM and Gwarz are both boring matches for TG too. KM is over if you win the mid, no chance of coming back like Smosh and Gwarz 4v4 too often ends up in a tower campfest.

Make the decider Dome. ;ala
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 18 February 2015 - 3:08 am
Faravahar wrote:
Both are **** maps for TG's, Spider is an all round **** map that favours people who fight closer to their base and the way Germs is played in TG's now is just a boring campfest. KM and Gwarz are both boring matches for TG too. KM is over if you win the mid, no chance of coming back like Smosh and Gwarz 4v4 too often ends up in a tower campfest.

Make the decider Dome. ;ala
the map Eot and vicious basically agreed was a total of 10 or 11 maps.. included lustful but thats more of a 'fun' map.. and germs spider are two maps which we all play and are fine with... its also 4v4 matches so no one is doing dome.

As for the rest... there hasent been a single war game ive ever played in gwarz that ended up with being a campfest.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Dvs_]Emissary_

Posted 18 February 2015 - 5:45 am
7th farvafart is known hacker/cheater + he smells bad

God Andreas you used to be Vooblys best troll and now you reduced to piffle like this. Rusty troll skills.
Link | Reply | Quote
 FrightNight

Posted 18 February 2015 - 5:53 am
iLLyRiaN_ wrote:
If both sides really wanna play I'd say shut up and practice yelling here won't give you advantage...
and if this thread gets 20+ pages and war doesn't happen, I'll rofl ;P
rofl and this would be like u Said ;drool
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']howvicking

Group: Streamer
Posted 18 February 2015 - 7:24 am
News update:
Sean wanted to make a LotR clan with me, so I invited him to join Orcrist. Next step is to talk Dave and Ben into joining Orcrist.

Orcrist shall rise again!

And they lived happily ever after while playing LotR. The End!

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567[8]910111213141516
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 229 posts