Eot vs ViCiouS Bo9 War

[Eot_]Zanchy____

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:21 pm
disagree efkan :S i love vicious, i think obv one of the best blood clans ..

without any bias at all, im unsure how u can say they are considered a top all around clan tho... lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 Eh_

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:50 pm
No CBA or CBA Hero?

J/k, Don't flame me!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Group: Most Valuable Player
Posted 16 February 2015 - 11:01 pm
I will b09 dave in 1v1 ttf or ben in MS flags if vicious does not want to war
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 16 February 2015 - 11:06 pm

Lets make it official?

Vicious v EoT

TTF
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Posted 16 February 2015 - 11:22 pm
Lets make it official?

Vicious v EoT

TTF

Only if its streamed with barry as a co-caster.
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:00 am

what is MS flags?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 17 February 2015 - 2:39 am
0.5/10 for flame post Drew.

Sean 1 - 0 Drew.

I expect better flaming, at least post something semi-accurate to provoke me into a reaction. It's like you're posting a biography about yourself Drew.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]GhostfaceKillah

Posted 17 February 2015 - 2:50 am
I'd love to see if other vicious members allow you on any war teams Ben... didn't they stop you before playing in the previous wars? rofl.

[01:42:47] Alex Camacho: Ben is so washed up, can't even compete in Smosh 1v1, blames UP.
Least someone in Eot rates you Ben. He said washed up, he musta thought you was decent at one map at some point... Sadly, everyone knows you've got yourself a reputation for being a good player from talking **** all the time on forums..
I guess if you pretend to know enough **** about something Ben, people will listen to you and think you're actually knowledgeable ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 17 February 2015 - 7:13 am
Pretty sure I flogged Alex last time we did a bo7 in bloods. He's right about me being washed up in UP Smosh. I also know if I practice it enough I'll be top player in it again - I even have Vicer to practice with who's twice the player Alex is in any map including Smosh. But I forgot about Alex and Volly, I do like them even if I pick on Alex for being a taco.

I'll happily play you in a 1v1 bo9 Drew. I'll even wager $250. We can use the maps proposed in the war with Germs decider. Put your money where your mouth is or admit once and for all you're an outdated relic of the past. If anything you'd lose a bo9 to nearly everyone in Eot_ as it is. I want a strict yes or no answer, none of your silly excuses.

As for Sean's post. I approached you for a bloods war years ago. You insisted on Europe being included as you had just recruited Denn and Leon, and had Geen and Cav as your other two. We were prepared to allow that, but then typical Sean pushed to have CBA included because he was too much of a **** to fight a fair bloods war. So I suggest you stop calling the kettle black and show a little appreciation we're still going through with this under strength and under prepared, unlike the Sean of years gone past.

As for the legacy, it was nice to have beaten LC as a clan when basically ViCiouS and LC were the two dominant clans of the time. I take no credit for that, and you'll kindly note on our website I have the war rosters for both wars posted up, where I am on neither of them. But that legacy means nothing these days when new players don't even know what LC were. I'm a competitive player, and I don't want to play in a war where I'll be under practiced and unprepared because of my work commitments and my timezone. Looking at our roster, whether your clan will admit it or not, I'll be a player needed for most of the maps. Don't mistaken this old history **** with what I'm actually about - I don't like losing something important if I can't give it 100%. Having Jake, Josh or Tom will just relieve me of the numbers of maps I'd be required for so it's easier for me to focus on a few maps with the limited time at my disposal as it is. You may call it an excuse, because that is what you see it as. You guys made excuses after your first loss to XceL, so don't play high and mighty and disregard our position for the moment. You guys have your full playing roster for a bloods war at your disposal as it is, unless you seriously think Uni is going to make a dramatic impact in this day and age.

I'm not taking credit for anything. Would you care to highlight where I took any of the credit my team mates earned for themselves? You're sole intent is to cause drama for the sake of drama. The fact you have clan mates or even yourself using ViCiouS accounts to view our forums is a testament to the insecurity and petulant behavior your clan is renowned for. When isn't Eot_ involved in a dramatic topic in CS.

I'm not interested in the slightest with talking **** for the sake of talking ****. We as a group do this cycle every now and then and neither side backs down. We know I don't like most of your clan particularly, and we know most or all your clan don't particularly like me. Shall we drop the formalities?

tl'dr suck my ****
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 17 February 2015 - 7:47 am
we had omar charlie geen & denn or something along those lines.. Eot was a primarily CBA clan at the time and guys like Veni werent really 'blood' players then as well.. he only enjoyed CBA/Euro. You guys came at me with a bo9 blood war where you knew you had far more blood players and we were a clan that played basically overall CS... I countered offered with euro/CBA being in... you wanted no part of Euro because you knew we'd more than likely win it... and you wanted no part of CBA despite actually having luna and thug and other CBA players at the time. Whatever way you want to spin it... if saying we were scared or ran from the challenge makes you feel better... fact is you basically forced LC into a euro game in your 1st war where they had 0 euro players to gain an edge.. then typical ben with his hypocrisy whines about wanting Euro when were both euro clans and were stronger.

I arranged a war with LC some years back... only 4 Eot showed up total with myself included... vs about 8 or 9 LC. I gave my word we would show up and play and we did... dont talk to me about being under strength and under prepared. (Dave & Efkan can both vouch for this too) efkan was in LC and dave was a spectator... I dont think that old LC that you guys beat people really gave as much credit as you make it out to be... and that was my entire problem with you.. you over exaggerate your accomplishments... and you really have the nerve to talk down to xl on your history post too as if xl was ever scared of vicious and ran off ? They were probably the most dominating team ive seen in AoC Bloods and vicious didnt really give them competition so they got bored and moved on.

and im not baiting you for a war or trolling either, what you're reading is actually my thoughts/opinions on the matter... and you need to stop going back to this tom josh jake thing... vicious is still relatively active right now with very capable players... and in all honesty as I said earlier you think were a joke and basically get carried by charlie with a little help from Veni. So even if you played a few maps only vicious should easily be able to win this war and prove they are still on top.

End of the day ben it was vicious who initiated the war idea and showed interest in doing a war.. We agreed no CBA maps for obvious reasons. You guys also wanted no aok maps knowing we had a map like rad which we were better in and would of wanted to play, I agreed. We gave you basically a most ideal list for vicious to play a war since outside of bloods you arent on our level or even close. I even had a talk today with Dave and rick and Eot was willing to throw Euro out the window since its been made clear you dont feel you guys will win it... but in the end both dave and I agreed having a Eot vicious war without euro is a mistake. So do us a bit of respect in return and if were such a joke.. play with your minimal time that you will need (we arent good and get carried by 1 player) show up with your other 3 top notch players (mike ahmad dave) and the rest of whoever will play for vicious... and beat us in a war. No excuses, just games.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 17 February 2015 - 9:39 am
Woohoo, let's go at it <3.
we had omar charlie geen & denn or something along those lines.. Eot was a primarily CBA clan at the time and guys like Veni werent really 'blood' players then as well.. he only enjoyed CBA/Euro. You guys came at me with a bo9 blood war where you knew you had far more blood players and we were a clan that played basically overall CS... I countered offered with euro/CBA being in... you wanted no part of Euro because you knew we'd more than likely win it... and you wanted no part of CBA despite actually having luna and thug and other CBA players at the time. Whatever way you want to spin it... if saying we were scared or ran from the challenge makes you feel better... fact is you basically forced LC into a euro game in your 1st war where they had 0 euro players to gain an edge.. then typical ben with his hypocrisy whines about wanting Euro when were both euro clans and were stronger.

We actually allowed you guys to choose Euro, even though we proposed a bloods war. We knew we'd 100% lose it, but we also knew you'd be too scared to war us in bloods. You somehow tried to make out ViCiouS was a CBA clan because we had a couple guys who played it in 1v1/2v2 at a good level. The straw that broke the war was the fact you wouldn't let CBA drop. End of the day, you guys were scared of a bloods war, and we've always been the first to say we are not a CBA clan nor are we good at it as a clan. It doesn't matter how pretty you try to paint the picture for yourself, you guys ****d out.

I was not the only one who wanted Europe in the LC war. We approached it trying to let as many of the roster play as possible, in which we did. You were a part who pushed for Europe to be involved, I don't see how you can use that as an argument against me when you're also at fault. We dropped Europe in the second war, we grew up a little and stopped relying on it.
I arranged a war with LC some years back... only 4 Eot showed up total with myself included... vs about 8 or 9 LC. I gave my word we would show up and play and we did... dont talk to me about being under strength and under prepared. (Dave & Efkan can both vouch for this too) efkan was in LC and dave was a spectator... I dont think that old LC that you guys beat people really gave as much credit as you make it out to be... and that was my entire problem with you.. you over exaggerate your accomplishments... and you really have the nerve to talk down to xl on your history post too as if xl was ever scared of vicious and ran off ? They were probably the most dominating team ive seen in AoC Bloods and vicious didnt really give them competition so they got bored and moved on.

Actually I gave them the credit of being the best bloods team on the Zone in that write up. You failed to finish a war with LC, don't take credit for something your ego prevented from finishing. History is written by the winners, and it is purposely embellished otherwise it makes for even more boring reading. You're just pissy because no one gave you a legend status in the clan, despite you suggesting to do so. What accomplishments have I over exaggerated? You guys are already upset as soon as I suggest we're under strength from the past because it somehow detracts from beating us in a war.
and im not baiting you for a war or trolling either, what you're reading is actually my thoughts/opinions on the matter... and you need to stop going back to this tom josh jake thing... vicious is still relatively active right now with very capable players... and in all honesty as I said earlier you think were a joke and basically get carried by charlie with a little help from Veni. So even if you played a few maps only vicious should easily be able to win this war and prove they are still on top.

I said Eot_ is a joke, I didn't talk about player or team skills whatsoever. This is classic Sean putting words into people's mouths to suit an argument. I'm sure if Rick hasn't already relayed information from spying on our forums to you about what we have actually discussed, he can fill you in on request. We respect your team skills and ability, I don't respect the clan. I brought up the josh/tom/jake thing in PM to Rick privately just as a discussion. I've not made it public knowledge or used it as such. But that's classic Eot_.
End of the day ben it was vicious who initiated the war idea and showed interest in doing a war.. We agreed no CBA maps for obvious reasons. You guys also wanted no aok maps knowing we had a map like rad which we were better in and would of wanted to play, I agreed. We gave you basically a most ideal list for vicious to play a war since outside of bloods you arent on our level or even close. I even had a talk today with Dave and rick and Eot was willing to throw Euro out the window since its been made clear you dont feel you guys will win it... but in the end both dave and I agreed having a Eot vicious war without euro is a mistake. So do us a bit of respect in return and if were such a joke.. play with your minimal time that you will need (we arent good and get carried by 1 player) show up with your other 3 top notch players (mike ahmad dave) and the rest of whoever will play for vicious... and beat us in a war. No excuses, just games.

You fail to acknowledge some important information. I played no part in the organisation of the war, despite your harassment of my opinion via PM for how it should go. It is solely Dave and Ahmad running the show from our side. I've said I will play the war if the team want to pursue it, and I have not said otherwise despite my non-interest with the war. You haven't done anything for me, and my opinion hasn't nor will not affect how the war goes. It is what you, Dave and Ahmad agree to. I have learned from the past that you are not ideal to deal with, which I'm sure a lot of players would happily agree to saying. This has all come about from me calling your clan a joke, so my opinion must be important enough for you guys to retaliate like school girls. I respect your TG skill, and that's all.

But hey, I'll share our private posts with you to shut you the **** up champ.
I'm not gunna play any AOK maps. Sean is pushing pretty hard for Rad because he has two AOKers (Rick/Veni) and because Charlie performed well in a Rad tourney before (quoting his words). If we have 4 decent players who want to play Radical vs Eot_ then they can have it as a map.

Besides that, the maps you guys have suggested are fine, albeit Spider 4v4 is a campfest of 1v1s. I only really want to play Smosh, Euro and maybe KM. Plus Europe is probably the only map where myself, Dave and Mike would get away playing like mutes 11.
Europe as far as I see it is a 100% for them if Leon plays. I'm not close to my speed and micro I had when Euro was majorly active (even if I was, Leon is still twice the player I was), Josh who's probably better than me won't be available and then Cres/Dave/Mike are on par or slightly better than Charlie/Vol/Rick. I guess we have Fish but I got no idea what the story is with him.

Then Khans blood should realistically favour us dramatically more than Eot_. We have Mike who's probably the best out of the lot, I beat Charlie last Khans tourney 3-1 when I practiced it a bit - and Charlie is easily their best Khans player. Dave and Ducky are as good, if not better than me at Khans when practiced. It's a "toss-up" map like Smosh, Vets or KM but our chances are a lot better.

My thoughts on how it's heading anyway, I'll trust whatever judgement you guys make regardless. But I will say if the war list demotivates me which I have no doubt it will after previous dealings with Sean over the years, I will not invest much time into practicing as my time is often limited to early mornings on weekends especially as work gets a lot busier in March/April/May/June for me. Meaning I'll probably stick to the simple macro maps like Smosh and KM, and stay away from Euro/Gwarz/Graves/Woa if I were required to play them - just as a heads up.

This was in reference to Khans being removed and Europe staying which never eventuated.
Userpatch has ****ed most maps in reality, it's a lot more noticeable in Khans.

I'm cool with euro staying, I'm saying we'd be ****ing ourselves over if we removed Khans and let them have Europe, basically giving them a free win and a get-out-of-jail-free card.
I'm not at all interested, but will turn up if the clan want to proceed with it. Their ****iness and petulance is worth the laugh though.

I also trolled you and Rick in another thread but he hasn't made contact to react yet. Guessing he hasn't seen it yet or doesn't care enough to react. You'll never best me in an argument, there's nobody to carry you in it.

The ball is in your court Frenchie.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:07 am
rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:14 am

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Zanchy____

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:28 am
['RB']Dan wrote:
rofl

dan's mad because he lost
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:24 pm
dan's mad because he lost

i will always win in being able to not give a single **** about points unlike you my love <3

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]678910111213141516
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 229 posts