Smosh - vicious
Khanz - toss up, i edge vicious
Gwarz - eot
KM - eot
Graves - vicious
Europe - eot
Vetz - eot
WoA - toss up, eot edge
you're entitled to your opinion, but im curious, why did you say kahns is a toss up but not smosh?

Also, graves is a close game aswell, vicious will struggle if Tom doesn't show up IMO.

I honestly think most maps will be close and GG's. Vicious have vicer so that will make vetz an interesting game.

Hopefully the war happens.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Zanchy____

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 16 February 2015 - 3:47 pm
you're entitled to your opinion, but im curious, why did you say kahns is a toss up but not smosh?

Also, graves is a close game aswell, vicious will struggle if Tom doesn't show up IMO.

I honestly think most maps will be close and GG's. Vicious have vicer so that will make vetz an interesting game.

Hopefully the war happens.

it's just from all of the team games i have seen, i mean tbh most maps are nearly a toss up, everyone knows the maps and all will be good players.. it just comes down to who has been more active, how well people play as a team & ofc most importantly how everyone plays on the day.

i suppose you're right anyway thinking about it.

i guess anything can happen for vetz too, jst like xcel vs eot... so many patrols and it only takes 2 people to patrol more towards one to feed (ie. like we did to veni) to edge the game, ofc assuming mid is fairish.

^ having said that id still go with eot, vicer doesn't play so much, he's only 1 player & eot have good teamwork after cata in terms of blocking towers etc, alex is one to watch in tg vetz imo, won't be the strongest player i doubt in terms of kills etc but excellent team skills, esp past cata
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]RedRuM__

Edited 16 February 2015 - 4:01 pm by [7th]RedRuM__
I dont think it will be a toss up at all. Eot will roll over Vicious if Tom doesnt come back(also gets in form). If he does then the war will be a toss up idd.

If it doesnt work out we can always do Voobly vs Eot war ;P. Better to call it games or matches, since it wont be a real war. A war has to happen between two clans.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Group: Voobly Promoter
Edited 16 February 2015 - 4:43 pm by [I3acI]_Army1_
I think most maps will be a toss up tbh.

Smosh - could really go anyway though i think eot will take it, id like to see it being a bo3 and counting as 1
Khanz - same as smosh could really go anyway and id like to see it as a bo3 and counting as 1, i think vicious edges it though. cant really see a team of mike, tom, dave and ben or louis losing tbh
Gwarz - very close but i think if tom comes back and gets in shape i think vicious will take it
KM - horrible map would rather see something like radical. i think eot take it.
Graves - i think if vicious is at full strength they take this
Europe - probably the game id look forward to the most and really hard predict - complete toss up
Vetz - close again though i think eot will take it
WoA - once again close and could go either way - complete toss up

Any idea what the 9th map will be?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 16 February 2015 - 4:45 pm

Smosh - could really go anyway though i think eot will take it, id like to see it being a bo3 and counting as 1
Khanz - same as smosh could really go anyway and id like to see it as a bo3 and counting as 1, i think vicious edges it though. cant really see a team of mike, tom, dave and ben or louis losing tbh
Gwarz - very close but i think if tom comes back and gets in shape i think vicious will take it
Europe - probably the game id look forward to the most and really hard predict - complete toss up

Germs or spider.

You have no idea what you're talking about BTW, but you're entitled to your opinion.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 16 February 2015 - 4:48 pm

louis wont be playing more than likely unless he randomly shows up... most of us hope tom will show up though and practice.

KM isnt a horrible map.. its a balanced map that has been part of CS wars for years and years.. and theres no aok maps involved because vicious dont want to play us in any aok type maps or I would of pushed for radical being in. 9th map is probably between germs/spider.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 16 February 2015 - 4:54 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Just wow frankie lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 16 February 2015 - 4:55 pm
Your entitled to your opinion in km, i just dont like it

What about doing smosh and khans as a bo3? Could maybe do a bo3 in lustful as a 9th map? Or maybe path? Personally id like to see lustful in the war :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 16 February 2015 - 5:00 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__

What about doing smosh and khans as a bo3? Could maybe do a bo3 in lustful as a 9th map? Or maybe path? Personally id like to see lustful in the war :)
No
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 16 February 2015 - 5:01 pm

because competitive smosh tgs especially in sides can last upwards of 30-40 mins. We have europe/graves 40+ min maps.. and some other maps which can last a while. Put into that the time between games (will be less time than the XceL atleast) and we dont want to be there the entire day because of these bo3's.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]RedRuM__

Edited 16 February 2015 - 5:21 pm by [7th]RedRuM__

Oke, I'll budge. These are my predictions IF vicious is at full strength.

Smosh- Eot
Khanz - Vicious
Gwarz - Eot
Km - Eot
Graves - Vicious
Euro- Eot
Woa- Toss up.
Vetz- Toss up.
Germs - Toss up.
Spider - Toss up

Go ViCiouS !
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 16 February 2015 - 5:08 pm
I know they can, but they can also be over quickly. Its up to you guys as you are the ones playing, just saying id like to see it over more games lol. I think lustful would be a good map to have in especially if its being streamed. A good lustful game can be good to watch from a spectator point of view especially if dmers or rmers are watching as a good way to promote cs. But once again up to you guys im looking forward to it anyway and good luck to all :)

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]45678910111213141516
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 229 posts