Eot vs ViCiouS Bo9 War

[Eot_]WannaDJ

Group: Platinum Membership
Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:41 pm
Can we just get voobly official to stream me and charlie playing TTF?

1+.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:17 am
[XceL]Th0m wrote:
I watched one of his games, he didn't have a single point in invoke at level 4. Axe rotated mid, was a kill with even a single occurrence of cold snap rofl. He doesn't even deserve 2.7k.

Invoker is weakest at level 1, why would you wait till level 5+ to get a spell. His reasoning was he needs more levels in export to last hit. How much damage do you need to last hit? 90? He was phase boots rushing as well. He also reasoned he needed more levels in quas to survive in lane. He also claims he's an expert at Invoker with something ridiculous like 500 games on it. He's wrong and he sucks at the game - I have no qualms about this but he refused to accept he was entirely wrong. I strongly suspect he suffers from mental deficiencies - in this day and age, there is a plethora of support for people who suffer from unfortunate illnesses. They can still make important contributions to society and even if they can't, they can still lead meaningful lives. This guy is ignorant by his own choice - this is entirely irredeemable in my opinion.

Mildred bot probably plays a better mid than him. I agree that the rating system is pretty bad but Dota 2 isn't a skill game, if you can't even play Dota 2 idk what to say, can't say anything positive at least. Besides I don't judge people on their game skill but he claims to do so. By his own assessment of ability, he must really hate himself.
11 ur ****ing ****ed and completely ignorant.
i can get 4k i did calibrate at 4k on smurfs and i can easily play in ixdl against 5ks. Your refering to when i started playing 1 year ago and calibrated at 2.8k. Dumbass.
You dont need a point in invoke until lvl 4, 5 if you get harassed to get more regen from 2 quas and u need 2 exort to last hit with the most efficiency possible. Invoker has no dmg early game u ****ing APE. Hence the need of 2 exorts. You have no clue how to play invoker or else you wouldnt say such stupid stuff so just stfu you tard.
Link | Reply | Quote
 __Yama

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:56 am
I like how every topic so far is being discussed except the one the title suggests.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RobNaToR

Posted 21 February 2015 - 1:04 am
this is CS. deal with it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [XceL]Th0m

Posted 21 February 2015 - 1:51 am
11 ur ****ing ****ed and completely ignorant.
i can get 4k i did calibrate at 4k on smurfs and i can easily play in ixdl against 5ks. Your refering to when i started playing 1 year ago and calibrated at 2.8k. Dumbass.
You dont need a point in invoke until lvl 4, 5 if you get harassed to get more regen from 2 quas and u need 2 exort to last hit with the most efficiency possible. Invoker has no dmg early game u ****ing APE. Hence the need of 2 exorts. You have no clue how to play invoker or else you wouldnt say such stupid stuff so just stfu you tard.

Oh **** boys, he's going pro. NAL better watch our, road to TI confirmed. Yo call me when you get picked up by a pro team, I'll hook you up with a sponsorship from Down Syndrome International.

Congrats at 4k, that's the point any self respecting human might consider Dota 2 as a hobby over embroidery and flower arranging; the thing is high skill ain't even 4k. Idk why you're trying to lie, though I'm not gonna catch you out, tbh the thought of contemplating such stupidity makes me uneasy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 21 February 2015 - 6:34 am
Drew vs Dan bo9?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 22 February 2015 - 5:25 am
We need fresh content to get this fire cranking back up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Psilo

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:24 pm
everyones energy has burned out due to this 14 page thread ragefest. WARS OFF.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:16 pm
We already know who the MS Flags champion is 8)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Group: Most Valuable Player
Posted 23 February 2015 - 5:12 pm
We already know who the MS Flags champion is 8)

Bo21 next time!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:44 pm
so like... vicious... you guys cool with germs or spider? Have your pick at the map and get back to us please =@

and for the euro game was thinking each team has a re incase the spots are completely ****ed.. unless you guys want to use the old euro with set spots.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 24 February 2015 - 2:35 am
We want line wars.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Hack2GG

Posted 24 February 2015 - 3:45 pm
eot and vicious kids fighting like cats and dogs rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 24 February 2015 - 4:19 pm
thanks for your insight "Akhash" from "UB" clan.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 24 February 2015 - 7:31 pm
Rumour has it that Eot_ is becoming a pro LotR clan and the Decider is going to be Silmarillion 8 FINAL b. This should please ViCiouS a lot since they have much players in the LotR field.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678910111213[14]1516
Displaying 196 - 210 out of 229 posts