=V=Sea-BA Hero V8 (CBA Hero In Water) Rated Requset

Poll: Do You Want To Be This Map Rated In New player Lobby?
1)Yes,I played and tried It
2)Yes,I will play this map
3)No,I think It's Bad Map
4)No,I never Played it
 Ghost_V

Posted 24 April 2014 - 9:00 am
Nice .. Good Job -Ghost ;good
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ghost_V

Posted 24 April 2014 - 9:01 am
We are Waiting it in new player lobby ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ghost_0

Posted 24 April 2014 - 9:04 am
Ghost_V wrote:
We are Waiting it in new player lobby ;)
I think It will be Rated ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [SadBirds]MR_Hassan

Posted 24 April 2014 - 9:20 am
okkkkk
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Edited 25 April 2014 - 6:00 pm by [Eot_]Evil_Weasel
Quote:
I appreciate your Effort for this map, but there are some issues with your Map design. It is not a perfect map, and since you have updated the map 7-8 times (assuming from the v8) since you first introduced the map on Voobly. It is not a very good sign of the Stability and Consistency of the map.

Voobly won't let you Update the map with that frequency. You should keep testing the map, until you Finally Remove/Fix all the map related issues. You should not hurry for the Map to be Rated.

Some issues which I haven't tested in your map, but can be problematic for your map, are the Buildings (University, Blacksmith and Dock) you Created behind the Player Base, are too close to base, and can Easily be Destroyed by the Enemy when they Rush you. Also The King which you use behind the Base to Control Can be Killed. The Relic Which controls the Spawn length can be Converted to Enemy, when the Enemy unit is nearby.

If you have already Fixed theses issues then Ignore the above paragraph, otherwise they are serious issues which can be Exploited.

ever heard of a map called "CBA"? i know it's quite unknown, but over the past year that **** had 10 updates... i still remember playing v6, so i suggest you remove that unstable map. over the time it had some serious issues ( midkill bonus, i mean wtf rofl , spawnbugs and stuff like that, really not what you should expect of a map that is rated , not to mention that it unbalanced by positioning and severely affected when played with random civs, not giving players an equal chance ), better make it unrated until that **** is fixed properly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ghost_0

Posted 26 April 2014 - 6:30 pm
ever heard of a map called "CBA"? i know it's quite unknown, but over the past year that **** had 10 updates... i still remember playing v6, so i suggest you remove that unstable map. over the time it had some serious issues ( midkill bonus, i mean wtf rofl , spawnbugs and stuff like that, really not what you should expect of a map that is rated , not to mention that it unbalanced by positioning and severely affected when played with random civs, not giving players an equal chance ), better make it unrated until that **** is fixed properly.
I have said that this is the latest version there will be no further updates until after a period of time
There are no Spawn Bugs But I do not think that the positioning affected
You can Try the map again and you'll find that most civilizations have a chance to close
Link | Reply | Quote
 _EmP3rOr_

Posted 26 April 2014 - 7:07 pm
u r right ghost =)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [A'w]____Hitman____

Posted 1 May 2014 - 6:13 pm
Hi Great work Ghost Designer i liked it i hope will be rated da enta Prns Bgd ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [A'w]____Hitman____

Posted 1 May 2014 - 6:16 pm
But why this map not to be rated in CS ?? i think this will be better ??
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 1 May 2014 - 6:17 pm
There's always more updates. =P

Like I said. Get a mod approved. Then you can update it 90 or so times before you need to get another mod approved.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _EmP3rOr_

Posted 1 May 2014 - 6:43 pm
it will be rated i think :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [A'w]____Hitman____

Posted 1 May 2014 - 6:55 pm
but why only in new player lobby i want it to be rated in both ;grin ;dj
Link | Reply | Quote
 _EmP3rOr_

Posted 3 May 2014 - 4:42 pm
:) yes
Link | Reply | Quote
 Barsta

Edited 24 May 2014 - 2:52 pm by Barsta
Hello there, we are going to rate this through the casual ladder as a test if its popularity.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 29 out of 29 posts