Community Forums > General > General Discussion > Gaming Mouse For AOC

Gaming Mouse For AOC

+kitt

Group: Systems Operations
Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:24 am
just got a logitech g600.
any one know how to get the + key to show in a macro?
just gives shift or =.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RivaL_ReNeGaDe

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 19 January 2014 - 2:32 am
The G500 program to set the macros was a pain in the ass. I gave up on their macro sections. Apparently the mouse 4/5 buttons didn't response to some MMO's when you place the cursor over the profile UI and would act as if no action was rendered. I'm not sure how the G600 is, but if the complaints were huge for the G500, I'm afraid to buy the G600. This mouse (G500) is little bit a year and a half old.

I had the G14 keyboard and I had it well over 6 years before someone spilled beer on it. It took 6 buttons to the grave and I knew it was fried. For some reason, it seems like the keyboards last longer than the mice. I have a G110 - works flawless. Though, I wouldn't mind getting the G19 and calling it a good day lol.

As for as for the macro thing, I have no idea. I know I've had only issues when using that. I usually keep it at default and hope the mouse still works... *cough*
Link | Reply | Quote
 RobNaToR

Posted 6 January 2015 - 11:44 pm
Razer Deathadder, pretty good gaming mouse for everything.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CZ_Mango

Edited 1 March 2015 - 12:43 pm by CZ_Mango
I definitely recommend logitech mx518, used that mouse for many years and it never failed me. When you first get it in your hand you feel immidiately like its part of you :-). Anyways now Im using logitech g502 because my old mx518 broke off (after 10 years old so) and I could not find it in eshops around anymore. G502 is extremely good mouse too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 jimripper

Posted 3 March 2015 - 12:30 am
Indeed the best mouse is the one you are used to. I've changed one because my palm wasnt sitting comfortably, although the mouse is better, that changed a little, as it was more to do with the overall position and mood of sitting at chair/pc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 night_owl__

Posted 22 March 2015 - 7:42 am
go to a store and put your hands on several different mice, whichever feels best will probably be your best bet! I would avoid any mouse that is wireless or some sort of roller ball.

I did make the mistake of getting a razer deathadder a time ago before testing it for hand size. When I got it was way way to small for my hands and I never could fully adjust to it. I don't know if this has changed recently or not. Another thing i didnt like was the material and the location of the design led. It tended to over heat your hand.

I have since settled on an intelli 3.0, it was inexpesive and it fits more comfortably in my hand. When I was playing aoe 1 2 3 , cs and sc2 on a consistent basis this was my go to. I know at one point steelseries reskinned the 3.0 mouse and a lot of pro gamers where using it at the time, probably 3-4 years ago. I also travel a lot with my mouse and I have to say the durabilty and design quality of the mouse is superior to other mice I have used.

You can read a whole bunch about mice and what is "best" but it really comes down to what u want and your play style. Good luck and happy microing

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]
Displaying 76 - 81 out of 81 posts