Community Forums > Voobly General > Strategy Guides > CBA hero brief tips n tricks

CBA hero brief tips n tricks

DestroyerZz

Posted 20 May 2013 - 6:00 pm
CBA HERO TIPS TO CRACK IN TEAM GAME

Hello noobs n pro.At first u should know that i m new pro n i m inexpereienced. Although i m sharing my views.I m not repeating those teachings but adding something new.
THe things i have talked in this guide r:

1. Importance of raze (tips in 1v1)
2. Civis role in 4v4
3. Position role in 3v3
4. Robinhood's power (1v1)
5. Reload speed of archers
6. Few words about CBA.
7. Mistake in 1v1 same civi
Here we go..............

1.Importance of raze

U would be knowing what villi can do in hero by making BBT.But in 1v1 its difficult to get raze n if tried it will feed a lot. Hero is not that thing like CBA in which u just charge n get raze. Due to this many ppl just concentrate on killing n not try to raze till harald. This is the huge fault. The importance of raze decreases on becoming harald so from starting of game u should hit gates when chances comes.Hero is not that thing like CBA in which u just charge n get [You must login to view link] u need to hit gates bit by bit right from start of play.For ex: when fighting near ur base fight with all ur pop n just keep two to hit gates.In this way u will reduce hp of gates bit by bit without feeding.
NOTE:The importance of raze decreases on becoming harald.

2. Civi role in 4v4

To let u understand i will divide civis in some categories .

i) Killing units- mayans, saracens,celts,chinese are killing civ n get kills very quickly.So in team game u should focus to kill with these civi.

ii)Coverers- Turk n brit provide cover in team games .So u shold remain back of ither civ n let them kill or get raze.

iii)Pop increaser-Byz n huns n pers r pop increasers as they r difficult to kill n also cant kill easily.THus they should work with other civ mlike archers n also manage raze for other civi.

iv)Mongols r good civ as they can kill cover as well as raze.

v)Helpers-Goths n vik r helpers n need raze for protection. Vik help with rams n goth against archers.

3.Position role in 3v3

IN 3v3 p5 n p6 r poorest position as it tooks time to participate in battles.
Especially when u r slow civ like teut or pers u should tell ur team to bring enemy near ur base so that u can participate otherwise it will be difficult for u to get kill .

4.Robinhood's power

According to me robin r powerfullest after gk in imp age.IN imp age they can use their range effectively against harald n charles. U should must protect some robins on becoming harald.
NOTE: If u n opponent become harald at same time then ppl having more robin saved will win.

5.Reload time of archers

*Brit- 2.01
*turk- 2.01
*mong- 1.19
*maya- 1.30
*Arbalest- 1.40
*harald- 1.20
*charles- 1.00
*span- 2.00
Reload time is time between two consecutive throw of archers.

6.CBA

IN infantry war (same civ) if opponent got raze then u should constantly attack him n try to get raze. If u will wait then he will wall n all thing will be finished. Dont afraid to feed.

7.Mistake in same civ 1v1

Many noob in same civ feel comfortable to be near their base but that is their biggest fault. U should always charge enemy with full pop n doing this u will have every chance of hitting gates. IN archers civ if u got blocked around gates then it will be difficult for u to get rid of them quickly.

**THANKS REPLY**
Link | Reply | Quote
 Squeez

Posted 20 May 2013 - 7:16 pm
i didnt understand something about reload time of archers
what you mean with charles 1.00 and brit 2.01 for example?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 20 May 2013 - 7:43 pm
I disagree about your point on robins being better than charles/harald. Mix in rams and paladins and charles/harald dominate robin. Robins aren't as good at razing and for slow imping civs, they barely out range charles/harald but I like your tips ^^
Link | Reply | Quote
 calexus5678

Posted 20 May 2013 - 8:36 pm
Robins can put up a good fight vs haralds, not vs martels tho, unless your opponent has some spaz control.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [93]Wallabis_

Posted 20 May 2013 - 8:46 pm
6.CBA

IN infantry war (same civ) if opponent got raze then u should constantly attack him n try to get raze. If u will wait then he will wall n all thing will be finished. Dont afraid to feed. U ARE 101% NOOB .
Link | Reply | Quote
 calexus5678

Posted 21 May 2013 - 1:39 am
He has a point, if your enemy razes in say celts, its essential to raze yourself with gate tricks or taking stables, trying not to feed too much of course. Many a player has made a comeback doing this (maybe not vs you Walla rofl), he just didn't explain it well.
Link | Reply | Quote
 DestroyerZz

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:27 am
To Wallabis post Let u r celt if ur enemy got raze n u tried to kill n given him time to wall then there will not be much chance of gettimg stable as opponent will become conscious about ur raze n wall their stable area also . So in that case raze is imp than feed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 calexus5678

Edited 21 May 2013 - 10:43 am by calexus5678
Walling in celts is a bad idea

edit: well it can work ofc, buts its risky and gay as hell
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]2eZ4IYIaDdY

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:10 am
so walla now take tips for celts war
rofl rofl rofl ;w00t
Link | Reply | Quote
 Mr_Kim

Posted 19 June 2013 - 4:21 am
lmao... so damn full of errors
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 5 August 2013 - 11:11 am
Look at the OPs ratings.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Posted 7 August 2013 - 3:06 am
;good Seeeems Legit 8)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongy_

Posted 2 September 2013 - 5:44 pm
;good This is a good guide for ZERO gamers.
Link | Reply | Quote
 1unascii

Edited 24 October 2013 - 5:03 am by 1unascii
You can't just say for each civ, this is your job. Yes Britons should cover and avoid direct contact with non archer units, but the fact that they only require one raze should always be considered. Does the Briton player need a raze to survive against pressure from Huns and Persian players who will try to rush them the minute they leave their base? Maybe you should give them the first raze so they can wall, and participate in the game.

One of the best tips I can offer, in team games, especially if you have fallen a little bit behind. Build an archer range and research thumbring and also the other research on button 13 for cav archers (if you are genghis khan), also build a stable for bloodlines and cavalry speed research. Many many players overlook these researches so by doing them you can have an advantage. Usually your opponents may not realize you have these, as there is no way to recognize thumbring, and may feed you unsuspectingly thinking they have the upper hand.

Also you have a point, I have found that Robin can be a great counter to Harolds if kept at range. The Harolds have to get very close to start doing damage where the Robins will just kill them before they approach. In fact I deliberately try to mass Robins and minimize the number of Harolds I get. I think this only applies to imperial Robin with full upgrades, blacksmith, thumbring, chemistry, etc. Most of those upgrades don't benefit Harold so they can be surprisingly weak against Imperial Robins. This is especially true in Triple Tech Mod games, three times more true in fact.
Link | Reply | Quote
 saladin_1a

Posted 26 September 2014 - 1:08 pm
can you tell me how to get villagers and to upgrade the age?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 15 posts