New: Ancient TDA - Tower Defence Attack

_SmurfkinG_

Posted 5 November 2012 - 6:16 am
Nice map, great job guy !
Link | Reply | Quote
 IJOIRNI

Posted 5 November 2012 - 7:05 am
EL mapa esta para jugarlo en edad estandar no entiendo como cuando entro lo tienen en post imperial, algunas civ pierden un poco sus bonos, por lo demas creo va ajustando pero le falta todavia para que todas las civ esten niveladas desde mi punto de vista, pero creo todo eso se arreglara ya que he tenido la suerte di ir conociendo el mapa desde muy temprano cuando aun todo se iba ajustando
Link | Reply | Quote
 _MaTT_M0rgaN_

Posted 5 November 2012 - 7:53 am
so many bugs lol

for example, Chinese doesn't have the Crane like the description says they would; and I just saw some people after buying a repairer, and used the panic, when they lost, the repairer is still alive and the player won't be counted as lost rofl

If the Edition that was done, now that I won with that is false. If as of the restful villagers, but the game only happened this so win who has life in the Tower, so not happened what happened. I played that game also. But what of the villager should be revised to repair. Thanks for the comment; a failure was very difficult to find.

I think that Chinese has quite a few advantages, but not be of the crane; the Chinese are a complex to handle civilization.
Link | Reply | Quote
 NitrogenLongbow

Edited 5 November 2012 - 9:23 am by NitrogenLongbow
If the Edition that was done, now that I won with that is false. If as of the restful villagers, but the game only happened this so win who has life in the Tower, so not happened what happened. I played that game also. But what of the villager should be revised to repair. Thanks for the comment; a failure was very difficult to find.

I think that Chinese has quite a few advantages, but not be of the crane; the Chinese are a complex to handle civilization.

What I tried to say was, in the description, it says "Chinese has free Crane", but in game, it doesn't, so...

P.S. Anyway, putting this version into rated map??? Impossible. Reason? Think about it yourself.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _MaTT_M0rgaN_

Edited 5 November 2012 - 10:52 am by _MaTT_M0rgaN_
What I tried to say was, in the description, it says "Chinese has free Crane", but in game, it doesn't, so...

P.S. Anyway, putting this version into rated map??? Impossible. Reason? Think about it yourself.

Do still does not know the map, you aren't a good player at tower defense, and you have that so negative comment?. I think that is for the noob that is you. You don't have the options; Neither accounts what you liked, and that he has tested the map already more than 10 times. A map so deserves the opportunity to be seen. The map is still perfect. Best players to make their comments
Link | Reply | Quote
 Fire_Blaze

Posted 5 November 2012 - 11:03 am
hmm nice upgrade for ancient td ;good
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 5 November 2012 - 11:28 am
Master_G wrote:
Glad to see my map is still alive and played.
Bad to see your map is unrated :/
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 5 November 2012 - 11:29 am
good map
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MD__]DaDrunkInside

Posted 5 November 2012 - 11:53 am
Bad to see your map is unrated :/

lol he was one of the people who said it should be unrated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 lXl

Posted 5 November 2012 - 3:08 pm
;1st Excellent work . i can see dedication in work.nice triggers .
Best wishes . ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 andres_19

Posted 5 November 2012 - 5:02 pm
map very good , si canec siempre se ofende con nada y anda banenado cuentas por que si , por favor no banees las cuentas que estan bien plz c; gracias
Link | Reply | Quote
 NitrogenLongbow

Posted 5 November 2012 - 6:32 pm
Good map, but make it rated again? Ridiculous. And do you really think you deserve to call others "noob"? Who are you, seriously? I only said this map is not worthy to be rated. If this one can, so can the Star TD.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MariaHuana

Posted 5 November 2012 - 6:49 pm
very good map, very interesting and fun !
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Cir]Minasse

Posted 6 November 2012 - 5:20 am
Nice Map
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Wf ]XploiT_

Edited 2 December 2012 - 11:53 pm by [ Wf ]XploiT_
Updated Ancient TDA v12.

improvements:

fixed bugs.
added panic buying. (Max 2) - 8 Kings.

-
so many bugs lol

for example, Chinese doesn't have the Crane like the description says they would; and I just saw some people after buying a repairer, and used the panic, when they lost, the repairer is still alive and the player won't be counted as lost rofl

-Chinese civilization in the crane was fine, do not know why you say that not have crane.

-The villager was fixed.

-

Updated, =LM= Ancient TDA v2 [ Official Version. ]

Fixed the panic all position.
[Attack] - hp for units p8 +90000 Hp change to +120000 Hp.

By: [-Luis-] (_ActiVision_)
Ideas: [Wf]_Galahad.
Map For: [You must login to view link] And [You must login to view link]

Ancient TD Created By: Master_G

[You must login to view link]

-

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3456
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 83 posts