Best of the best TOURNAMENT:

[7th]Like_Gg___

Posted 3 August 2012 - 8:28 pm
Aztk sux. U can camp with +3 with bbts and towers helping. If u pick brits u can snipe gates/towers if the enemy camp.
i think 90% of players will pick aztks, because the only know erik rush lol. U should allow all civs, only aztks its ****ed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Aces]ReguLator1

Posted 3 August 2012 - 8:31 pm
I think it should be only Goths allowed and not allowed to buy any units except Teutonic Knight.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Posted 3 August 2012 - 8:33 pm
I think it should be only Goths allowed and not allowed to buy any units except Teutonic Knight.

agree
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Edited 3 August 2012 - 9:54 pm by [7th]And1zeas
Sean's just jealous cause unlike Zanchy, Sean wouldn't be good enough to win his own tailor made tournament.
Maybe if it was a 'talk as much **** as you can about other clans in an as boring possible matter' he'd have a shot, but even then he'd probably still lose just cause he's just not a winner
Link | Reply | Quote
 AMSTERDAMNED

Posted 3 August 2012 - 9:49 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 3 August 2012 - 9:51 pm
Sean's just jealous cause unlike Zanchy, Sean wouldn't be good enough to win his own tailor made tournament.
Maybe if it was a 'talk as much **** as you can about other clans in an as boring possible matter' he'd have a shot, but even then he'd probably still loose just cause he's just not a winner
Lose. We use the word loose when we discuss your mums ****.

Grammar noob.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 3 August 2012 - 9:54 pm
Ty for the feedback
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 4 August 2012 - 12:24 am
kk, some good players showed up, better than u guys on the forums anyway, fran, myself, kuvvy, gufy/pixy very strong cb players... jassim is good at cb and bloods, masta, etc,

anyway stats games and brackets are here http://ripclansite.voobly.com/forum/thread/114763/1#pagebrowser1

thanks to all who played and i hope the trolls grow up and play next time was good, i had good feedback :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Aces]ReguLator1

Posted 4 August 2012 - 12:49 am
Zanchy cheater, lucky Stryker took pity on you and didn't show up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 4 August 2012 - 12:56 am
kk, some good players showed up, better than u guys on the forums anyway, fran, myself, kuvvy, gufy/pixy very strong cb players... jassim is good at cb and bloods, masta, etc,

anyway stats games and brackets are here http://ripclansite.voobly.com/forum/thread/114763/1#pagebrowser1

thanks to all who played and i hope the trolls grow up and play next time was good, i had good feedback :)
People need to grow up because they didn't participate in ur heavily biased tournement?

K brah
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 4 August 2012 - 6:44 pm
I didn't even know when it was :(

I wouldve shown up
Link | Reply | Quote
 ViCiouS_Ben

Posted 4 August 2012 - 7:05 pm
If you get a gold medal I will right documents on why Voobly should be avoided, and promote Gameranger.

I applaud your effort. HOWEVER;
;- best of the best tournament? you had yourself? (does pixy or mackster count cause they beat you in RCB 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111?). In other words, no good players. Therefore your title name is false.

You have given new reason for memes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 4 August 2012 - 8:12 pm
In his defence, he organises a tourney for everyone to join.
Not his fault not many players show up, not the first tournament facing that problem either.
He even started the tourney as a clan tourney and expanded because other people were interested too.
Is he in my eyes the best CS player because of this tournament? No.
Would I really care if he got a gold medal for it? probably shouldn't have the title Best of Best but other than that; No.
Why all the hate on Zanchy for organising a tournament?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 August 2012 - 8:14 pm
Zanchy WON and PLAYED in his own tournament? didnt see this one coming at all.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 August 2012 - 8:46 pm
In his defence, he organises a tourney for everyone to join.
Not his fault not many players show up, not the first tournament facing that problem either.
He even started the tourney as a clan tourney and expanded because other people were interested too.
Is he in my eyes the best CS player because of this tournament? No.
Would I really care if he got a gold medal for it? probably shouldn't have the title Best of Best but other than that; No.
Why all the hate on Zanchy for organising a tournament?
So basically.. Charlie hosts a tournament, he'll have 2 different versions of TTF in the "Alternative" map choices.. Also Euro (regular and L2P) they are played totally different and two different maps) then he'll put in 2 different versions of khanz in the blood choices that he can choose from on different rounds.. a few other random bloods that not many people actually play that he knows he can get easy wins on with the regular.. AND on top of that he wont allow RCB in the tournament (same way zanchy didnt allow Euro)

We all know your posting would be TOTALLY different if this was all charlies idea and played and won his own tailor made tournament so please use your brain.. you're a doctor after all so I can only assume you are quite smart and figure why all the "hate" on zanchys tournament is happening.

Link | Reply | Quote
123456789101112[13]14151617181920
Displaying 181 - 195 out of 298 posts