Best of the best TOURNAMENT:

[7th]Like_Gg___

Posted 3 August 2012 - 10:33 am
Quote:
SS Accel - Aztec. (Prevents camping)
Kidding??

You have lot of maps that take more time than grave. Just say u dont play the map.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 3 August 2012 - 11:06 am
if you can only go aztec that kinda ruins the whole fun of ss.. (the fact there are so many strats)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Posted 3 August 2012 - 11:14 am
You must login into Voobly to view image

Who the hell is Google !!
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 3 August 2012 - 12:28 pm
Kidding??

You have lot of maps that take more time than grave. Just say u dont play the map.

no, too many people camp with brits, there's a spot such that they can camp .. but if u go to raze, they within range and their bbts likely to be too...... aztec eliminates camping and for the most part .. i mean iv only played about 30 1v1 ss accel granted in cs lobby but 95% of them been aztec is what enemy wants...

yea ok, please refer to my previous post, im not arguing. thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 3 August 2012 - 12:48 pm
****ed, you clearly have no idea about SS, just like europe. You should be able to be whatever civ you want, with aztecs it's just going to be erik war every game, which takes the fundamental and most fun element out of ss (the fact there's so many potential strats that work)
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 3 August 2012 - 12:59 pm
****ed, you clearly have no idea about SS, just like europe. You should be able to be whatever civ you want, with aztecs it's just going to be erik war every game, which takes the fundamental and most fun element out of ss (the fact there's so many potential strats that work)

cool
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]H00dluM

Posted 3 August 2012 - 5:34 pm
id play but my clan is called the retirement home for a reason
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 3 August 2012 - 5:43 pm
id play but my clan is called the retirement home for a reason

coz ur all old and need other people to clean you? ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 ViCiouS_Ben

Posted 3 August 2012 - 6:03 pm
Sometimes we get young girls to do it for us 8).
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]dumbo

Posted 3 August 2012 - 6:48 pm
lol, this is a joke
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 August 2012 - 8:00 pm
Basic idea around the tournament.

Majority of people signed up are RIP or random mexi's.. Wouldnt surprise me to see Zanchy not sign up for this as he can beat 95% of them with his eyes closed.

If some more decent players do actually sign up (especially blood players) Zanchy has his 2-3 versions of RCB.. CBA.. and his stacked "alternative decider" list to choose from.

Like I stated earlier, tailor made zanchy tournament.. After taking 2nd/3rd or no placing Zanchys desperate as **** for that first place.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]SaitoHajime

Posted 3 August 2012 - 8:03 pm
Noobs, all nooobs :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]SaitoHajime

Posted 3 August 2012 - 8:03 pm
Quote:
Basic idea around the tournament.

Majority of people signed up are RIP or random mexi's.. Wouldnt surprise me to see Zanchy not sign up for this as he can beat 95% of them with his eyes closed.

If some more decent players do actually sign up (especially blood players) Zanchy has his 2-3 versions of RCB.. CBA.. and his stacked "alternative decider" list to choose from.

Like I stated earlier, tailor made zanchy tournament.. After taking 2nd/3rd or no placing Zanchys desperate as **** for that first place
Nope Never...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]SaitoHajime

Posted 3 August 2012 - 8:06 pm
quit complaining about this...
Its either just play or go away...
the RCB's maps the only ones similar are RCB GOLD and 10th legion the others very much different....:P
perhaps lookin at maps would help heheheh ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 3 August 2012 - 8:27 pm
if i play i wont take any prizes , though the only prize is a badge... so idk...

in any case, it's for fun, umm...... yeah. quit ****ing sean

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567891011[12]1314151617181920
Displaying 166 - 180 out of 298 posts