how do i play it i want play it
Link | Reply | Quote
 _lil_ScotsMon_

Posted 19 July 2014 - 1:05 am
Hi bomb :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [IA]LeGo_

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:58 am
Looks like this thread is for the true addicts, so I'm checking in.

Is the game even playable on on 64-bit Windows? Been a few years since I've tried to play.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Lima

Posted 31 August 2014 - 1:48 am
[IA]LeGo_ wrote:
Looks like this thread is for the true addicts, so I'm checking in.

Is the game even playable on on 64-bit Windows? Been a few years since I've tried to play.

Hey, it has been a while.
Yes it is. On Windows 8 even. ;)
But, it does not matter anymore. Nobody plays anymore.
Link | Reply | Quote
 discoant

Posted 8 October 2014 - 5:00 pm
Holy moly, this is a trip down memory lane. I remember some names... definitely remember the Combat clan and Order of the Ant. It's a shame nobody is playing though, I was yearning for some nostalgia.

-DA
Link | Reply | Quote
 Lezarditto

Posted 21 November 2014 - 7:35 am
oh god , i was frustrated because of my dial up lag , now i would love to play it again ;hearts
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZOET

Posted 24 November 2014 - 8:51 am
Guy should start playing ants again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 PA_KINGoCLANS

Posted 28 November 2014 - 5:22 am
yawn.........
Link | Reply | Quote
 PickslangReal1

Posted 3 December 2014 - 9:28 am
Phlem you dodgy american lagger, i'm great mate got 2 kids now days hey cyber yea im graham your mike aint you? Mr skyline ;-) been ages mate, if you guys ever want to catch up hit me up on twitter @Carter2161 or [You must login to view link] miss alot of you guys been years since iv spoken to you all, phlem you speak to dana still or softy/kisses?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Astrocreep_

Posted 28 December 2014 - 7:33 am
So many old names. I was having some nostalgic memories of ants and a quick Google search led me here. I will try and stop in sometime.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _TheFeared_

Edited 3 January 2015 - 8:04 am by _TheFeared_
Hello everyone.

Can't believe I saw KOC post on these forums. Guy was a monster back in the late 90s. I remember some of the names posted here, and it really makes me reminisce about the good old days. I still play ARC, but not as much anymore ([You must login to view link]), and I am a bit more involved in StarCraft 2... I don't game as much anymore however but I would love to 1v1 treasure someone after seeing some YouTube videos. By the way, there are still a good amount of folks that played Ants, that play ARC right now such as MoBsTeR, AnTMaN, DiNo and other players.

Hopefully people read this message. Its a shame that when we finally built a strong Ants forum that brought majority of the core players back actively to the forum - someone trashed it. Really disconnected the entire community.

Oh - and the main alias I used was Turbo... I was in most notably PHEN but also was in every other clan like TF, R, Combat, EAT, WA.. and of course... BBK :p

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Lima

Posted 5 January 2015 - 11:26 pm
Hello everyone.

Can't believe I saw KOC post on these forums. Guy was a monster back in the late 90s. I remember some of the names posted here, and it really makes me reminisce about the good old days. I still play ARC, but not as much anymore ([You must login to view link]), and I am a bit more involved in StarCraft 2... I don't game as much anymore however but I would love to 1v1 treasure someone after seeing some YouTube videos. By the way, there are still a good amount of folks that played Ants, that play ARC right now such as MoBsTeR, AnTMaN, DiNo and other players.

Hopefully people read this message. Its a shame that when we finally built a strong Ants forum that brought majority of the core players back actively to the forum - someone trashed it. Really disconnected the entire community.

Oh - and the main alias I used was Turbo... I was in most notably PHEN but also was in every other clan like TF, R, Combat, EAT, WA.. and of course... BBK :p

[You must login to view link]

Hi Turbo,

I'd gladly play a game or two, but unfortunately my computer does not run the game very well anymore. I know this might sound ridiculous, but I think the game is not handled very well on recent GPUs. :/

How are you doing?

Cheers
Link | Reply | Quote
 zThUnD3R

Edited 22 March 2015 - 2:04 am by zThUnD3R
How's it going!

Holy **** its been a long time since i thought of ants! Stumbled across this last night with some friends while trying to explain to them about ants. I always went by the name thunder, i was one of those laggy as hell Australians that played back then on a 56k dial up. Not sure if anyone ever visits this anymore but if this game still works, i would be down to play some trez or islands for the first time in like 10 years.

Cyber! I was one of the Australians you used to play with a lot back in the day, you were responsible for getting me addicted to ARC/Spark hahah, went on to play that game for like 10 years. I used to keep in contact with a few of the guys from back then too, like war, keylowz, will, chips, softy, pick, Yamaha and etc but i fell out of contact with them all around 06-07. I played runescape with all them for years after Ants was off the Zone, no idea what happened to will, but the rest all have families now (I've heard from a few of them over the years but not a whole lot recently).

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread about GrlAnt passing away? No, she still plays Arc/Spark. Quite a lot of old ant players do, but a lot have had a bit of bitterness towards this game, so that attitude spread throughout ARC/Spark throughout the years. It really poisoned the memory of Ants to some degree.

My favourite moments of this game is just the **** talking that went on all the time, from people like amino and the answer to people like shadow and the game, it didn't matter how good you were most of the time because the lobby chat was what fueled that activity for so long. **** i must have stayed up to 4-5am just **** talking with people like cyber, shadow, will, naturalant, calmant/shoot, linkz/sirkanga, the slangs, loony, anyone in yamaha/softy/chips clan (i think it was eF?) **** the list goes on.

I loved this game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ApolloTheBear

Posted 1 August 2015 - 8:15 pm
Yo, send me a message on voobly to play. ApolloTheBear
Link | Reply | Quote
 [IA]LeGo_

Edited 4 August 2015 - 6:20 am by [IA]LeGo_
Yo, send me a message on voobly to play. ApolloTheBear
Just downloaded Voobly but can't launch the lobby, get some sort of disconnection error. :-(

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567[8]9
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 133 posts